“Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Heatmiser
      BetterToday ThanYesterday
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

This would be fantastic. I don't want him here
      He'll go to Denver. Backup Russ until they can dump his contract.

Broncos Country, Lance Ride!

TG
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

He'll go to Denver. Backup Russ until they can dump his contract.

Broncos Country, Lance Ride!

TG
        that might be even better! Payton can use him to run his wildcat, er wildhorse.
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

Cowboys’ Trevon Diggs tells Dak Prescott to ‘shut yo b—h a– up’ in tense training camp exchange

By
          Jenna Lemoncelli​​​​​​​​
          • Dak Prescott’s training camp is off to a rough start.

Things appeared tense between the Cowboys quarterback and cornerback Trevon Diggs on Tuesday afternoon when Prescott attempted to escape the pass rush and run for a touchdown during practice.

After Prescott eluded a defender he was met in the end zone by Diggs, who started yelling at him.

“Shut yo b—h a– up,” Diggs said while Prescott stood with his hands on his hips.

Veteran safety Malik Hooker also had an exchange with his quarterback, but it’s unclear what was said.

That came after Prescott had NFL Twitter already casting doubt on last month’s promise to “lessen my interception numbers.”

On Monday, Prescott didn’t help his case when he threw an interception to Hooker on a pass downfield intended for Brandin Cooks.

Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

Hahaha
            P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
            P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
            P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
            P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
              Cowboys’ Trevon Diggs tells Dak Prescott to ‘shut yo b—h a– up’ in tense training camp exchange

By
              Jenna Lemoncelli

Things appeared tense between the Cowboys quarterback and cornerback Trevon Diggs on Tuesday afternoon when Prescott attempted to escape the pass rush and run for a touchdown during practice.

After Prescott eluded a defender he was met in the end zone by Diggs, who started yelling at him.

“Shut yo b—h a– up,” Diggs said while Prescott stood with his hands on his hips.

Veteran safety Malik Hooker also had an exchange with his quarterback, but it’s unclear what was said.

That came after Prescott had NFL Twitter already casting doubt on last month’s promise to “lessen my interception numbers.”

On Monday, Prescott didn’t help his case when he threw an interception to Hooker on a pass downfield intended for Brandin Cooks.

This can't be good for Dallas when your own players disrespect you. My head hurts on this one for Dak.
              Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Heatmiser
                BetterToday ThanYesterday
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Maybe it was in fun? The way it is written sounds bad, but hard to imagine the defense seriously saying that to the starting QB.

TG
                Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

that might be even better! Payton can use him to run his wildcat, er wildhorse.
                  Yep...FreeLance fakes the handoff, rolls out, passes...incomplete...and again...

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                    There is a real possibility the 49ers will release Trey Lance if they can't get a low draft pick for him. To be honest, I'd rather have Lance as Herbert's back up over Stick or Duggan.
                    I'm not all that high on FreeLance...he needs to show he can at least connect on short passes...too many incompletes...at least Stick can hit the short routes...

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

By
                      Jenna Lemoncelli​​​​​​​​

Diggs is a pretty good ballhawk, but has a rep for being a hothead...penalized for unsportsmanlike multiple times, including a few fines:

The Dallas Cowboys star corner Trevon Diggs pocket book is a little lighter after an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty in last weeks game

Parsons was docked $10K for taunting Eagles TE Dallas Goedert after a pass breakup. Diggs will pay $9K for removing his helmet on the field. | From @ToddBrock24f7

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Recently released raider OJ Howard would be a solid TE3 for us for cheap.
                        Haven't heard anything positive this camp thus far about McKitty or Smartt.
                        P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                        P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                        P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                        P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                          Recently released raider OJ Howard would be a solid TE3 for us for cheap.
                          Haven't heard anything positive this camp thus far about McKitty or Smartt.
                          At least they weren't cut already. Pass on Howard. Not sure what his deal is but he is a bust.

Comment

Working...
                          X