• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Go Chargers go View Post
    With Josh gone, Raiders will hire a better HC than we have.
    1. Reid
    2. Payton.
    3. Soon to be Raiders HC
    4. stainless
    Yep...Spani most likely will take their time agonizing over a decision, finally fire Staley some time in February or March, then have to settle for the usual bargain-basement, coupon-clipping, dumpster dive HC leftovers...

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
      Mark Davis told that guy Smarten up Smarten up.
      Gotta hand it to Davis, he really knows how to clean house...

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Mike McDaniel is growing on me with quirky sense of humor. Some of his mic’d up stuff is funny and he showed up in Germany for a press conference ahead of the Chiefs game looking like a kid and said something like “I know what you’re thinking. He’s bigger in person”.

also a recovering alcoholic. He and Maxx may be the best recovering alcoholics in the nfl

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
          Mike McDaniel is growing on me with quirky sense of humor. Some of his mic’d up stuff is funny and he showed up in Germany for a press conference ahead of the Chiefs game looking like a kid and said something like “I know what you’re thinking. He’s bigger in person”.

also a recovering alcoholic. He and Maxx may be the best recovering alcoholics in the nfl
          Crosby is fantastic. He is what we all wanted from Bosa - just a guy who makes plays. Also plays every down. Well --going into the Detroit game had played like 285 defensive plays in a row.
          A true difference maker... also seems like a good dude too!

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...Spani most likely will take their time agonizing over a decision, finally fire Staley some time in February or March, then have to settle for the usual bargain-basement, coupon-clipping, dumpster dive HC leftovers...
            Just name the hot young cheapish coordinator type. I get Bieniemy would be a first timer but think of somebody like Dave Canales, Ben Johnson, Shane Waldron. If you can have limited experience, thats the main qualification.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Just name the hot young cheapish coordinator type. I get Bieniemy would be a first timer but think of somebody like Dave Canales, Ben Johnson, Shane Waldron. If you can have limited experience, thats the main qualification.
              I have never believed Bienemy is real … I realize i could be 100% wrong but I’ve never believed it. Can’t even say why, just - don’t.
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Crosby is fantastic. He is what we all wanted from Bosa - just a guy who makes plays. Also plays every down. Well --going into the Detroit game had played like 285 defensive plays in a row.
                A true difference maker... also seems like a good dude too!
                Yes, he is just a maximum effort guy and never takes a play off. exemplary

Comment

• CivilBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Yes, he is just a maximum effort guy and never takes a play off. exemplary
                  Very durable too. Unlike Bosa who always pulls something.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

Very durable too. Unlike Bosa who always pulls something.
                    High Motor - check

Durable / Available - check

Makes plays - check check

Not only does the guy effort and is durable, he is a playmaker out there. Saw some of the Lions game and there were a couple plays that made me wish Madden was calling the game with his telestrator as it was "boom, whap, hit the ball carrier". Madden would have enjoyed broadcasting a game with Maxx Crosby

Comment

• Heatmiser
                      BetterToday ThanYesterday
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

I heard on radio that since Reid has been KC head coach, there have been 17 different head coaches across the rest of the AFC West. Just mind boggling. Raiders and Browns most head coaches last 20 years.

I really focused on Crosby during the Lions game. He gave maximum effort every play, play after play after play. He never gave up, never took a play off, never got frustrated, never left the field. He is just a phenomenal player whose entire career has been wasted.

Baldinger also has a really damning clip that shows Jacobs wide open for a first down, squared up 4 yards in front of Garrapolo. It was like that for the whole play. As Garrapolo move laterally, so did Jacobs, remaining wide open no one around him right in front of Garappolo. Then Garraoplo make a crappy, in essence throw away. That whole team has to be frustrated

TG

Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                        I heard on radio that since Reid has been KC head coach, there have been 17 different head coaches across the rest of the AFC West. Just mind boggling. Raiders and Browns most head coaches last 20 years.

I really focused on Crosby during the Lions game. He gave maximum effort every play, play after play after play. He never gave up, never took a play off, never got frustrated, never left the field. He is just a phenomenal player whose entire career has been wasted.

Baldinger also has a really damning clip that shows Jacobs wide open for a first down, squared up 4 yards in front of Garrapolo. It was like that for the whole play. As Garrapolo move laterally, so did Jacobs, remaining wide open no one around him right in front of Garappolo. Then Garraoplo make a crappy, in essence throw away. That whole team has to be frustrated

TG
                        if this were a cartoon, reading this just had a light bulb for off over my head. Reading about Crosby and how his career has wasted, they got to the play-offs once... and I have also been trying to think of that coach, like an Arians or Zimmer, that had tons of experience but never a head coach. Rich Bisaccia (lightbulb!)

He showed with the Raiders he can coach football. He has been a coach for 40 years - mostly offense or ST. But if looking at coaches if Staley is gone - I am of the opinion experience matters. So people like Quinn, Schwartz, Morris and now Bisaccia. In fact, Bisaccia might be the top candidate of those four.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

TG
                          Garoppolo is done for the season, probably done with the Raiders for good, unless O'Connell gets injured.

Comment

Working...
                          X