• Show
Clear All
  • WindsorUK
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Windsor, U.K.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Tua had a year without significant injury, but is in the playoffs. I think this is probably his ceiling, but as we know QBs with lesser talent have gotten to the Superbowl and won it.
    Just goes to prove that you don't need a prolific passer at the QB position to win.

Comment

• captaind
      Cook This Pork Chops
      • Jun 2013
      • Mars
      • Ball Holder
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
      And the Commanders are hiring the former Warriors GM to help them run their franchise. A basketball guy.

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1744349382420341240?s=46&t=Dee5034k4BrrXe6U-h5bEA

Maybe they’ll recruit their next tight end out of the basketball ranks.

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Maybe Daboll wasn’t a good HC choice for us either. The amount of drama that leaked out this season for the Giants was worse than anything with Staley and the Chargers.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Ha, well we'll see how that goes. Contructing a 53 man team alot diiferent than a 12 man team with in a sport that is totally different.

Maybe we should hire AJ Preller as our GM
          I think its funny until proven otherwise too.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
            Maybe Daboll wasn’t a good HC choice for us either. The amount of drama that leaked out this season for the Giants was worse than anything with Staley and the Chargers.
            Fans here think it's only the Chargers who have problems. I didn't think Staley was even that bad, as bad as people say. I do think Staley had a power trip and had an ego that he should've let go.

I saw the game where the Giants played the Jets. When the Giants defense sacked Zach Wilson late in their game I thought the Giants had that game won. But Daboll made a bad decision that let the Jets come back to tie the game, and the Jets end up winning the game in overtime. The bad decision Daboll made was instead of going for it on 4th and 1, he decided to attempt a field goal when the Giants kicker had been doing poorly, and the game was in bad weather.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

I don't remember why he left the Ravens but they obviously found a really good replacement. He was a good DC for the Ravens before that.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                French Speaking Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Québec city
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

Fans here think it's only the Chargers who have problems. I didn't think Staley was even that bad, as bad as people say. I do think Staley had a power trip and had an ego that he should've let go.

I saw the game where the Giants played the Jets. When the Giants defense sacked Zach Wilson late in their game I thought the Giants had that game won. But Daboll made a bad decision that let the Jets come back to tie the game, and the Jets end up winning the game in overtime. The bad decision Daboll made was instead of going for it on 4th and 1, he decided to attempt a field goal when the Giants kicker had been doing poorly, and the game was in bad weather.
                Staley would have won that game !

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

I'm hearing that Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie could fire Nick Sirianni if the Eagles go one and done in the playoffs. There is this perception that the Eagles' success in 2022 was due to Shane Steichen, now the HC in Indy, and that without Steichen Sirianni is being exposed. It's hard to fathom, but Lurie is a meddlesome owner who chased Doug Pederson out of Philly a few seasons after Pederson got the Eagle's their first ever SB win.

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                    Tua's arm strength limitations being exposed.

Tua Tagovailoa, Miami Dolphins show limitations vs. Buffalo Bills | Pro Football Talk | NFL on NBC
                    Why isn't Acho interested in this topic?
                    Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2020
                      • Oklahoma
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                      I'm hearing that Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie could fire Nick Sirianni if the Eagles go one and done in the playoffs. There is this perception that the Eagles' success in 2022 was due to Shane Steichen, now the HC in Indy, and that without Steichen Sirianni is being exposed. It's hard to fathom, but Lurie is a meddlesome owner who chased Doug Pederson out of Philly a few seasons after Pederson got the Eagle's their first ever SB win.
                      He also fired one of the all time greats in Andy Reid

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Sitting here waiting for historians to determine if this was the 3rd-worst collapse in league history …

“Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                          X