• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAY OW 55
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2023
    • Send PM

And watch the Chiefs trade up in the draft and draft Brock Bowers.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
      Let me ask you guys a question. That’s why the Chiefs are the Chiefs. We’ve been on here screaming all season to sign Matt Azzaraiza the Chiefs with an all pro sign him. They don’t give a fuck. The Chargers could’ve signed this guy. He didn’t do anything. So now we gotta see this guy in our division. This is why they are the Chiefs they look at all the positions.
      I still shout from the rooftops that THERE IS NOTHING TO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT!!! you're right, he didn't do anything. DA investigated and dropped it like a hot rock. He got dropped from the lawsuit in December with the evidence he wasn't even there at the time she alleges she was assaulted.

fuck.

I am happy for him, and very sad. He was just sitting in our front yard for a year and we never even offered him a pop. thats just being a bad neighbor, is what that is.
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• AK47
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2019
        • Send PM

And watch the Chiefs trade up in the draft and draft Brock Bowers.
        I'm telling you guys. All this talk of Brock falling to 12. AFC west needs to start to worry if he slides down to 15. KC would trade up and I don't blame them. Give Mahommes a stellar TE and okay WR's and he'll compete for chips.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Is there a DT that could come in and dominate inside in this draft? "That" guy is worth our #5 pick as much as any higher rated player on the board.

Every year there is a guy that gets panned on draft weekend because consensus says he was picked "too early" and then when he becomes an instant dominant starter everyone shuts the fuck up and pretends they never said anything. I haven't watched much IDL tape, those guys are kinda boring and I've been watching season 2 of the Bowers Brah in the little free time I have.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• CivilBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

Let me ask you guys a question. That’s why the Chiefs are the Chiefs. We’ve been on here screaming all season to sign Matt Azzaraiza the Chiefs with an all pro sign him. They don’t give a fuck. The Chargers could’ve signed this guy. He didn’t do anything. So now we gotta see this guy in our division. This is why they are the Chiefs they look at all the positions.
            Rich getting richer. We just signed JK with cap hits so probably money issue

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

I'm telling you guys. All this talk of Brock falling to 12. AFC west needs to start to worry if he slides down to 15. KC would trade up and I don't blame them. Give Mahommes a stellar TE AS TRAVIS KELCE JOINS HIS BRO IN RETIREMENT and okay WR's and he'll compete for chips.
              There...fixed it for 'ya!

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2023
                • Send PM

Not far fetched as Kelce is in Australia.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Not far fetched as Kelce is in Australia.
                  He is there with his GF while she is on tour there.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2023
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

He is there with his GF while she is on tour there.
                    Oh who’s that?

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Oh who’s that?
                      All this Kelce-Swift publicity is ratings gold for the NFL...it almost smells of a setup...let's see, what's the NEXT NFL romance for the upcoming season?

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

Rich getting richer. We just signed JK with cap hits so probably money issue
                        Money had nothing to do with signing Araiza. My guess its for the league minimum - basically what he would have been paid by the Bills

Just a lost opportunity by the Chargers - whether it was Dean, John, Tom, JoJo or Joe

Collective screw-up if you ask me

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Money had nothing to do with signing Araiza. My guess its for the league minimum - basically what he would have been paid by the Bills

Just a lost opportunity by the Chargers - whether it was Dean, John, Tom, JoJo or Joe

Collective screw-up if you ask me
                          No team was going to sign him until all of the cases were dropped/dismissed and some time had passed by to let the negative PR fade. That time was always going to be sometime this offseason and the Chiefs were the proactive ones to sign him. Tommy Townsend is an UFA so it will be interested to see if they bring him back and Ariaza is insurance or they are moving on from Townsend. I'd take either one of them as an upgrade to our punter!

Comment

Working...
                          X