• Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

May be true but Juedy has underachieved and at times been banged up himself.

I figured we will release MW but thought maybe Watson may have wanted to reunite with him. Now seems MW will get released. I dont know if it was a YouTuber, i saw it on Twitter.
    Maybe? He only costs $3 mil by the 15th. My guess is if he's difficult in the renegotiation then yes he might be released. If he renegotiates down to say $15 mil per year over the next two years then maybe a trade to the Jets. It's going to be very interesting to see over the next week what happens.
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

100% agree. I am so glad the Chargers didn't that arrogant sonuvapup

Payton took the job knowing Wilson was QB and he tried to make RW into a QB that he wants and not the skillset of the player. I think that is bad coaching. I think until you get your QB that you want - develop a game plan that gives your team the best chance to win and not some ego play. I have no idea who the Broncos will get at QB - but if that is how he is going to coach the team, they are in trouble. Thats a loser coach
      Having Brees for a decade spoiled Payton...I still don't think he can wrap his head around Wilson yet and he doesn't want a controversy in Denver. Total train wreck and all these train wrecks with highly paid players is going to take their toll around the league. The guarantees are killing teams now for several years.
      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Having Brees for a decade spoiled Payton...I still don't think he can wrap his head around Wilson yet and he doesn't want a controversy in Denver. Total train wreck and all these train wrecks with highly paid players is going to take their toll around the league. The guarantees are killing teams now for several years.
        Total fucking train wreck and he's making like 19mil a fucking year, what a shit show!
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Maybe? He only costs $3 mil by the 15th. My guess is if he's difficult in the renegotiation then yes he might be released. If he renegotiates down to say $15 mil per year over the next two years then maybe a trade to the Jets. It's going to be very interesting to see over the next week what happens.
          I saw a tweet that said they been trying to trade him but they aren't liking what offers they have got so far. May just release him, but I guess Hortiz won't just take any picks. Must have been offered 2025 pick(s). .I've no idea

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I saw a tweet that said they been trying to trade him but they aren't liking what offers they have got so far. May just release him, but I guess Hortiz won't just take any picks. Must have been offered 2025 pick(s). .I've no idea
            it's a salary dump, who gives a fuck what you get in exchange, it's about moving the contract off the books, how is cutting a better alternative? if the offers are coming from the Raiders and Chiefs that might explain why he'd rather release him outright...
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

it's a salary dump, who gives a fuck what you get in exchange, it's about moving the contract off the books, how is cutting a better alternative? if the offers are coming from the Raiders and Chiefs that might explain why he'd rather release him outright...
              I think you are right - if they get a draft pick for a guy they are going to release, I think they take the draft pick. Chargers are going to take this until Wednesday morning if they need too.

who knows? maybe the player we all thought would be released, takes a pay cut to help the cap and they move on from teh other three. I mean, they have a pretty good understanding what the market is for Allen (Evans in Tampa) -- so why hasn't a deal been done yet? Maybe Russini was referring to Allen with the "other players"

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                French Speaking Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Québec city
                • Send PM

Broncos will have a 5th and a 6th for J. Jeudy.
                I prefer MW !

Comment

• Eurobolt
                  *** Jim Harbaugh ***
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
                  Broncos will have a 5th and a 6th for J. Jeudy.
                  I prefer MW !
                  You can always use 5th and 6th to trade into 4th rd.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Ouch...so looks like several Chefs fans so far have had amputations due to rooting for their team in sub-zero temps:

Last edited by Topcat; 03-10-2024, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

The Chargers will be playing Russell Wilson again next season, in Pitt.

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
                        Ouch...so looks like 12 Chefs fans so far have had amputations due to rooting for their team in sub-zero temps:

https://sports.yahoo.com/some-chiefs...153137403.html
                        Something weird about this. I know it was cold, but it wasn't that cold. I suffered some from frostbite during a Yellowstone winter snowmobile/ski excursion some decades ago but didn't have to have anything amputated. It was below 20 below.

Comment

• northerner
                          Charger fan since '79
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Something weird about this. I know it was cold, but it wasn't that cold. I suffered some from frostbite during a Yellowstone winter snowmobile/ski excursion some decades ago but didn't have to have anything amputated. It was below 20 below.
                          i am not a cold expert (being from california) but when i went to a cold concert in colorado we had plenty of cold gear and when push came to shove we went inside to warm up for a while.

it is not like these people were lost in the snow for days. who knows. i sure don't.

Comment

Working...
                          X