• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Honestly, I can't believe you would be that deliberately obtuse, was it just to screw me with me?

Comment

• beachcomber
      & ramblin' man
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Why would you bring you up CB we already traded? What's was the point of including him? I don't understand.
      coz his talent/value needs to be replaced, regardless of where he is now.... 'specially if you/we decide that Harris isn't worth going w/next season.
      5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
        Outback Goon
        • Sep 2018
        • Australia
        • Send PM

Desmond King just isnt that good. He was all-pro with Derwin on field, without Derwin he isnt. He was ok as kick returner, worth about 5-6rnd pick.

I dont understand people saying he needs replacing based on his 2018 stats, and those same people dont credit Lynn for 2018 stats. Bewildering

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
          Desmond King just isnt that good. He was all-pro with Derwin on field, without Derwin he isnt. He was ok as kick returner, worth about 5-6rnd pick.

I dont understand people saying he needs replacing based on his 2018 stats, and those same people dont credit Lynn for 2018 stats. Bewildering
          Wasn’t he pro bowl as a ST, not DB? I can’t remember anymore ...

oh yeah, and our ST’s suck. Fuck.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• WindsorUK
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Windsor, U.K.
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Wasn’t he pro bowl as a ST, not DB? I can’t remember anymore ...

oh yeah, and our ST’s suck. Fuck.
            First team AP Defensive Back
            Second team AP Punt Returner
            Pretty good year for the kid.

Comment

• CivilBolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post

Agree. DJ when playing, elevated the play of everyone around him as he can consistently make plays that masked the missed assignments.

I know DK was good with punt returning but he was not prone to making stupid mistakes and muffing punts.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

A fractured locker room. Abusive language. A "college-level" environment. The Bengals have a lot of issues that are now coming to light.

The Bengals are in a bad place. I don't think there is any of this in the Bolts' locker room. I hope not. I didn't fully realize Burrow's injury was season-ending. That really sucks for him. Damn.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                  https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/11/...er-lou-anarumo

The Bengals are in a bad place. I don't think there is any of this in the Bolts' locker room. I hope not. I didn't fully realize Burrow's injury was season-ending. That really sucks for him. Damn.
                  Yep, torn ACL, MCL and structural damage which is probably meniscus or cartilage.

There was a Orthopedic Dr. On YouTube that I watched break it down showing the gruesome injury showing the knee hyper extend and pop back in place which is when he said is when the ACL tore and explained things with a knee prop.

I can post it if some want to see it but if you are squimeesh, I wouldn't watch it. He keeps showing it in slow mo back and forth when it pops out and snaps back in.

Bad injury and their OL stinks and the sad Bengals didn't get him any help in the off-season on the OL except that Jonah came back this year.
                  Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-24-2020, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Wow just read that article. I guess that inexperienced NFL HC doesn't have things under control and doesn't have the nads or the backing of their shit owner to fire assistants.

Still the Bungles. Poor Burrow should of told them he wouldn't play for them.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

He’ll be lucky if he can even play next year at all. He may never be able to run faster than Phil again. Brutal injury. Fortunately Herbie leads with his shoulder lol.
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Ask Desmond King.

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                          Wow just read that article. I guess that inexperienced NFL HC doesn't have things under control and doesn't have the nads or the backing of their shit owner to fire assistants.

Still the Bungles. Poor Burrow should of told them he wouldn't play for them.
                          U think Burrow should have pulled an "Eli"?

Comment

Working...
                          X