• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    Ironically Greg Williams was the DC for the 0-16 Cleveland Browns. Career in the NFL over?
    Wow, what were the Jets thinking when they hired Williams? 0-16 doesn't exactly look all that great on your resume...

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Wow, what were the Jets thinking when they hired Williams? 0-16 doesn't exactly look all that great on your resume...
      Same thing could be said about gus as a head coach. 4 seasons with a losing record and now working towards the same results for the last two years. Sorry Gus time for the Bus outta here!
      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Biggestfan
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

Watching this Rams team nauseates me as a Charger fan. You may ask why as New England is losing. But the Rams are cementing themselves as the number 1 football team in LA. Spani better sell or get this stinky pile of garbage he calls a team to turn things around fast or the Chargers will be second fiddle for a long time. Obviously there's another half of football and I'd expect Belicheck to make adjustments. That being said its amazing watching New England have so much success against the Chargers last week. Very frustrating as a fan.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Food for thought.
          Rams have Aaron Donald.
          Pats have Stephon Gilmore.
          Maybe we need a little Micah.
          We do not play modern football.

Comment

• chargeroo
            Fan since 1961
            • Jan 2019
            • Oregon
            • Retired Manager/Pastor
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
            Food for thought.
            Rams have Aaron Donald.
            Pats have Stephon Gilmore.
            Maybe we need a little Micah.
            That will cost our first pick - do you think that's a bigger need than OL?
            THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

1. Sewell.
              2. Parsons.
              Round 1.

OL prospects will be there Round 2 & Round 3a/3b, inevitably.
              There are numerous Olinemen slotted for us there.

I would consider overdrafting Cosmi, Wyatt Davis or Darrisaw,
              but Micah's talent is compelling.
              This is the Top Five !
              We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Critty
                Dominate the Day.
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Rams roster is better than Patriots Belicheat Patriots will be in the same spot Chargers are.
                Not in the playoffs
                The genius is 6-7. He needs more talent. Especially at QB.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltnut
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

IMO, after Sewell comes off the board, the talent drops off. Get a pass rusher (Rousseau is my pick) if Sewell is gone. Really wishing for the #3 pick (Sewell).

Comment

• Boltnut
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Biggestfan View Post
                    Watching this Rams team nauseates me as a Charger fan. You may ask why as New England is losing. But the Rams are cementing themselves as the number 1 football team in LA. Spani better sell or get this stinky pile of garbage he calls a team to turn things around fast or the Chargers will be second fiddle for a long time. Obviously there's another half of football and I'd expect Belicheck to make adjustments. That being said its amazing watching New England have so much success against the Chargers last week. Very frustrating as a fan.
                    Rams have always been LA's #1 team. Few know this but I was a Rams fan before I was a Chargers fan. I was born in Santa Barbara and we got Rams games on the TV. The Rams in the early 70's were an exciting team. I loved their defensive line. Jack Youngblood, Merlin Olsen, Hacksaw Reynolds, and Fred Dryer... At 6, my family moved to San Diego... I still watched Rams football... they were always in the playoffs.

When I was 10 we went to see my beloved Rams play the Chargers @ Jack Murphy stadium (1976). The Chargers had just emerged from the dark days of the early 70's. They weren't very good yet... but they had these rookie D-linemen that captured everyone's imagination. Big Louie Kelcher, Fred Dean, and Gary "Big Hands" Johnson pushed my beloved Rams team all over the field that day. Shouts of "Louuuuuuuuuie" reigned down all afternoon.

That was the day I became a Chargers fan, too. A couple years later an Oregon QB by the name of Fouts took coach Coryell's playbook and turned it into "Air Coryell". The rest is history and I soon forgot about the Rams.

But many in the LA area didn't. Many years later, the Spani decided to pick up shop in search of free rent and luxury box sales. The year before they left, the Rams visited Jack Murphy for the last time. Half of the fans there wore Jack Youngblood jerseys... Tom Mack jerseys... Roman Gabriel jerseys... Lawrence McCutchen jerseys... I had a lot of fun talking to those guys about the Rams of the 70's.

Everyone says that Rams/Chargers fans are fair-weather and have no loyalty... I have a hard time believing that. Rams will always be #1 NFL football team in LA. The Raiders will always be #2 in LA. The Chargers will always... get free rent and few luxury sales.

The End.

Comment

• chargeroo
                      Fan since 1961
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Oregon
                      • Retired Manager/Pastor
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

IMO, after Sewell comes off the board, the talent drops off. Get a pass rusher (Rousseau is my pick) if Sewell is gone. Really wishing for the #3 pick (Sewell).
                      Jeremiah rates Rashawn Slater (Northwestern) higher than Sewell so if Sowell is taken we could get Slater or vice versa

I don't think there's any position needed more than the OL
                      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Jeremiah rates Rashawn Slater (Northwestern) higher than Sewell so if Sowell is taken we could get Slater or vice versa

People are forgetting about Walker Little. If he doesn’t miss all but 1 game of 2019, he is a consensus top 10-15 pick.
                        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

So if Sewell was on the board at 5, Jeremiah potentially takes Slater?

Should we be worried about Jeremiah’s eye when he has anyone (insert name) rated higher than what many call a generational talent at OT?
                          Slater over a 21 year old Munoz?
                          Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

Working...
                          X