• Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

You know this but you forget - no GM hits on all his picks.. TT is probably abut average.
    This is the year to do it. Draft a superstar at #6 and draft very good offensive weapons (RB, WR) in 2nd and 3rd round. Any additional hits would just be a bonus for depth.
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...I was ready to clean house this year...look how Lynch and Rat Jr. turned around the Niners so quickly...yep...TT is just average...or kinda below average...
      Kind of funny but if the chargers had a winning record last year their opinion of him might have been different. But since he was somewhat responsible for Gordon Fiasco and the offensive line meltdown he looks somewhat stupid for lack of planning.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Kind of funny but if the chargers had a winning record last year their opinion of him might have been different. But since he was somewhat responsible for Gordon Fiasco and the offensive line meltdown he looks somewhat stupid for lack of planning.
        TT's inexplicable inability to find a FA or even try to trade for an OT to replace Tevi...and then having Scott backing him up...total epic fail, dude...

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

You know this but you forget - no GM hits on all his picks.. TT is probably abut average.
          True and seems our fans dont realize that. Also you have to give this draft class 3 years but many want to judge the draft right now after their rookie season.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Telesco wasnt responsible for that fiasco. Are you saying he should of gave Gordon 13 mil a year? That was on Gordon, not Telesco.

Now the OL I'll say he didn't do enough.

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Telesco wasnt responsible for that fiasco. Are you saying he should of gave Gordon 13 mil a year? That was on Gordon, not Telesco.

Now the OL I'll say he didn't do enough.
              It wasn't his fault for it happening but he should have known it could happen and make plans before the season. Get my drift.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

It wasn't his fault for it happening but he should have known it could happen and make plans before the season. Get my drift.
                If TT would have offered that $10 mil BEFORE the season, would that have helped? (And I still don't think Gordie is worth 10 bills...)

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

He could have traded for Drake for a late round pick like AZ did and let Gordon sit, but he didn't.

Still wasn't Telescos fault Gordon held out. Gordon over valued himself. Dude has one 1000 yard season out of 5. Would have 2 but he got hurt again and fell 3 yards shy.

Comment

• blueman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

No way Gordon is worth $10 mil. That’s crazy talk.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                      • Feb 2019
                      • McLean Illinois
                      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

He could have traded for Drake for a late round pick like AZ did and let Gordon sit, but he didn't.

Still wasn't Telescos fault Gordon held out. Gordon over valued himself. Dude has one 1000 yard season out of 5. Would have 2 but he got hurt again and fell 3 yards shy.
                      I think Lynn loves Gordan...wouldn't it be a kick in the nuts, for poor Rivers, if we brought back Gordan, after he held out on us...then spent the house and draft on revamping the oline?

Oh well, I'm a Charger fan, not a Rivers fan...but somehow this kinda ass#$%^#&g of Rivers wouldn't surprise me....it's Lynn's world now, and I am his biggest fan...until he fucks it up.

Edit: What I meant to say was I am a Rivers fan...but a Chargers fan first. Just hope Lynn and TT know what they are doing.
                      Last edited by Lone Bolt; 02-24-2020, 08:13 PM.
                      The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

I think Lynn loves Gordan...wouldn't it be a kick in the nuts, for poor Rivers, if we brought back Gordan, after he held out on us...then spent the house and draft on revamping the oline?

Oh well, I'm a Charger fan, not a Rivers fan...but somehow this kinda ass#$%^#&g of Rivers wouldn't surprise me....it's Lynn's world now, and I am his biggest fan...until he fucks it up.
                        Too many good running backs in this draft that we could get in the 3rd or 4th round to keep Gordon at $10 million.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          Day Tripper
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

Too many good running backs in this draft that we could get in the 3rd or 4th round to keep Gordon at $10 million.
                          Agree. I don't value him at $5m personally. he's marginally above JAG - readily replaced if TT properly plans for it
                          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
                          X