• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
    I think Eli made the right decision and agree Rivers was the better player but Eli will be the Hall Of Famer due to his good fortune of playing with the Giants.
    I think Rivers will make it too. He may not be a first ballot but he will make it eventually. Without those two SB wins, Eli would be very iffy to make it.
    He is a notch below Rivers imo, but I'd say he made the right decision. He just looks like a bitch doing it but Elway also did it. Hec if I'm possibly going to Houston right now I'd probably speak up as well lol.

If Ben plays this year, he should pas Rivers on the yardage list unless he gets hurt.
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 02-26-2021, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2020
      • Oklahoma
      • Send PM

Agreed, very interesting to see what the Steelers will do? I would cut ties now and use the next 2 drafts to rebuild and come back strong with my 2nd year QB and younger O Line in 2022.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

i (2).jpeg
        i.jpeg

ESPN Analytics created revolutionary new metrics to measure performance in both the run and pass game. Here are the leaders for the 2020 season.

Anyone wanna chat win-rates?

Team Pass Block Win Rate

Get the latest sports betting and DFS news from the experts at FanDuel Research. Join our community of sports enthusiasts and take your game to the next level.

Struck me that Justin Houston has the same win-rate percentage as Joey Bosa. He's a free agent and he's 32. For age reference, Randall Godfrey was 31 when he signed a 3-year deal in 2004.

Ugly on the offensive side of the ball.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

To simply lie to season ticket holders like this. Odds are now 50-50 between Ben's arm or the ball landing in the endzone first.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

@MySportsUpdate: Former Norte Dame DT Louis Nix, who was a third-round pick of the #Texans in 2014, was found dead tonight after he had been reported missing since Tuesday, his family confirmed to @wjxt4.

He was only 29 years old. Way too young. RIP... https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/....co/fZjvdKEbA1

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
              @MySportsUpdate: Former Norte Dame DT Louis Nix, who was a third-round pick of the #Texans in 2014, was found dead tonight after he had been reported missing since Tuesday, his family confirmed to @wjxt4.

He was only 29 years old. Way too young. RIP... https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/....co/fZjvdKEbA1
              RIP Irish Chocolate
              condolences to the family
              P1. Block Destruction
              P2. Shocking Effort
              P3. Ball Disruption
              P4. Obnoxious Communication

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

RIP Louis Nix. I remember him on a few mocks here on the forum as a DT/NT. Knee issues led to his exit from the league.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                  Pretty much retired......
                  • Sep 2018
                  • JoJa
                  • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                  RIP Louis Nix. I remember him on a few mocks here on the forum as a DT/NT. Knee issues led to his exit from the league.
                  I remember having him on my board. I also remember someone on the Texans calling him a big tub of goo or something like that after he was gone. The guy was never built to play in the NFL, he was just a big round body.

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2020
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                    I remember him also in some mock drafts to the Chargers. Sad sorry to hear.. Way too many former NFL players are leaving us way too early.

RIP Mr. Louis Nix.

Comment

• ghost
                      The Rise of Kellen Moore
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Alot going on here. Raiders spent their cap and still lost. That shit will never not be funny.

P.S. I don't know a Charger fan who isn't afflicted with PTSD concerning FA over 30. And rightfully so.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Alot going on here. Raiders spent their cap and still lost. That shit will never not be funny.

P.S. I don't know a Charger fan who isn't afflicted with PTSD concerning FA over 30. And rightfully so.
                        Jason has a lot of great information. I don't feel like paying for his book of how much he thinks free agents should be. But since he was doing a beer tweet thing the other night I asked about Mike Williams and he thinks the 4/48 range would be appropriate

But Jason is also the one who has written about number of snaps by players over 30. Thats why the draft is huge because if you miss out on draft picks - its a higher likelihood the cheaper veterans are 29 or older.

Not that JJ Watt was ever going to the Chargers but I think players like Watt, Von Miller, sherman, Villanueva - stay away from them

Really look for those players 27-29 range as free agents.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Jason has a lot of great information. I don't feel like paying for his book of how much he thinks free agents should be. But since he was doing a beer tweet thing the other night I asked about Mike Williams and he thinks the 4/48 range would be appropriate

But Jason is also the one who has written about number of snaps by players over 30. Thats why the draft is huge because if you miss out on draft picks - its a higher likelihood the cheaper veterans are 29 or older.

Not that JJ Watt was ever going to the Chargers but I think players like Watt, Von Miller, sherman, Villanueva - stay away from them

Really look for those players 27-29 range as free agents.
                          Agree in general but then you have Andrew Whitworth playing well at 38-39. He is an exception though.

Sherman never has been fast but he is smart so someone like him if you can get a relative team friendly 2 year deal for the chance of a ring plus being a mentor to younger CBs could be worth it,...depending on the money.

He is his own agent so maybe you can get a deal that works better for the team since he isnt paying an agent. Villanueva...not interest from me with his market value.

Comment

Working...
                          X