• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltgang74
    We Are The Storm!
    • Aug 2018
    • Send PM

Yeah if TT does diddly squat today Im really startin to question why the fuck am I lining these assholes pockets rooting for a team that apparently even the owners dont really give a shit about,seriously.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
      Yeah if TT does diddly squat today Im really startin to question why the fuck am I lining these assholes pockets rooting for a team that apparently even the owners dont really give a shit about,seriously.
      Because you're better than these assholes, you're a fan and should be proud to have the balls put your heart into something so fundamentally pure as competitive sports.
      it's a rough week for everyone, but let's be the toughness we want to see on the field.
      Take a break, focus on your loved ones and we'll meet you here next week for a W
      Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Because you're better than these assholes, you're a fan and should be proud to have the balls put your heart into something so fundamentally pure as competitive sports.
        it's a rough week for everyone, but let's be the toughness we want to see on the field.
        Take a break, focus on your loved ones and we'll meet you here next week for a W
        I will still root for them - but if they don't do something - it would be nice if we fans got the reason
        Is Spanos too cheap to take on salary?
        Were there really not sellers out there - meaning Akiem Hicks - was that just hyperbole and wishful thinking? (Like Fletcher Cox is wishful thinking)

Does Tom Polian Telesco really value third day picks in a draft that much that he wouldn't part with a friggin 5th or 6th rounder.

If you are not in this to win games - what the hell are you doing. And this idea that its a year too early - thats BS because its Toms 9th year!

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I will still root for them - but if they don't do something - it would be nice if we fans got the reason
          Is Spanos too cheap to take on salary?
          Were there really not sellers out there - meaning Akiem Hicks - was that just hyperbole and wishful thinking? (Like Fletcher Cox is wishful thinking)

Does Tom Polian Telesco really value third day picks in a draft that much that he wouldn't part with a friggin 5th or 6th rounder.

If you are not in this to win games - what the hell are you doing. And this idea that its a year too early - thats BS because its Toms 9th year!
          Still love this.....and this also goes out to those that think teams and especially some coaches are trying to tank.

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

Money.Some of these owners are fine with how much they make off us fans whether they win or lose.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2019
              • Send PM

Chargers doing what they usually do sitting idle and not winning anything.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post
                Chargers doing what they usually do sitting idle and not winning anything.
                I am going to call - Telesco will make a trade tomorrow.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

And this idea that its a year too early - thats BS because its Toms 9th year!
                  What does BS stand for? Brandon Staley?

Wait, I think you mean a bad word. Telesco needs to go eat grass with the cattle.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

I am going to call - Telesco will make a trade tomorrow.
                    Yeah, he'll trade $5 for a big mac.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• UglyTruth
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2018
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Yeah, he'll trade $5 for a big mac.
                      Damn beat me to it, I was just about to say something similar.
                      Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
                      - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
                      - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
                      - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
                      - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
                      - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
                      - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• Boltgang74
                        We Are The Storm!
                        • Aug 2018
                        • Send PM

So thats it?Telesco did fuckall nothing?No O lineman or D lineman or RB?He couldnt make any move after watching us get our asses kicked twice now?In a row?

Comment

• OMG...Rams get Von Miller....man what a catch if he has anything left. Look at the impact Jalen Ramsey had and similar in terms of talent. The Bolts could have used that guy for sure. Wake up TT.

Comment

Working...
                          X