• Send PM

OBJ to the rams

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Beckham would be the third best WR on this team behind Allen and Williams, that is not what he wants, he would start complaining right away if he wasn't getting enough targets. He's a diva malcontent, why would you bring that into your locker room? No thank you. He's going to be a problem where ever he goes.
      He went to the Rams where he would be the -- third best WR on the roster. Kupp and Woods. Maybe he is better than Woods

So second argument is what the Spanii have conditioned their fans to say "he's a diva; he's a malcontent, he doesn't fill a need, he takes cap space, he would cost a draft pick" - blah blah blah

take your pick and excuse for not improving the team - Tommy Polian and Dean Spanii are the perfect milquetoast combination

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

He went to the Rams where he would be the -- third best WR on the roster. Kupp and Woods. Maybe he is better than Woods

So second argument is what the Spanii have conditioned their fans to say "he's a diva; he's a malcontent, he doesn't fill a need, he takes cap space, he would cost a draft pick" - blah blah blah

take your pick and excuse for not improving the team - Tommy Polian and Dean Spanii are the perfect milquetoast combination
        Maybe this move pushes the needle for the Rams. Maybe. It does say a lot that their 2nd round receiver pick is on the bench essentially with this move. Perhaps this is why they trade all their high picks away lol.

With that being said, WR isn’t a need position for me. It’s interior DL, RT, and arguably RB2. Maybe CB if we keep getting hit there.

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

My thing its just more the attitude the Chargers would not take a chance on OBJ but the Chiefs and Saints are calling about him.

Granted, I am okay with the Chargers not signing the guy but last week the Saints traded for Mark Ingram, now talking to OBJ; the Chiefs traded for an Ingram as well (coincidentally) and now talking to OBJ.

Its like we are conditioned as Chargers fans "nope, he is a cancer, he will be a problem, lets not sign him"
          The Chiefs make sense since they don’t have anyone opposite Hill. The Saints have no one at WR.

Comment

• Xenos
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Lol

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

I think the Panthers are idiots to choose Cam over former N Carolina St QB Rivers but leaving Rivers out of this there is a starting caliber QB on the bench in Philly named ...

Gardner Minshew
              Why would Rivers to to a non-competitive team? He's had enough of that. I expect him to wait for a playoff quality team to suffer a QB injury.
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              The Wasted Decade is done.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                French Speaking Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Québec city
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                Lol

relol !

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Maybe this move pushes the needle for the Rams. Maybe. It does say a lot that their 2nd round receiver pick is on the bench essentially with this move. Perhaps this is why they trade all their high picks away lol.

With that being said, WR isn’t a need position for me. It’s interior DL, RT, and arguably RB2. Maybe CB if we keep getting hit there.
                  Its such an interesting philosophy for the Rams. Going all in is one thing - but do all the moves make sense. I am not sure OBJ really helps them. But he probably doesn't hurt them either.

Comment

• Charge!
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

Its such an interesting philosophy for the Rams. Going all in is one thing - but do all the moves make sense. I am not sure OBJ really helps them. But he probably doesn't hurt them either.
                    agree, they are loaded with talented receivers, but he is very talented so he can make them better and will be in an aggressive downfield oriented offense.........

most important thing is Chiefs failed to get him..... chiefs need another star to add to kelsey and hill.....

Comment

• Charge!
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

The Chiefs make sense since they don’t have anyone opposite Hill. The Saints have no one at WR.
                      more important than WR, is the saints have no one at QB.....

Comment

• Xenos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

It seemed Baker did better without OBJ asking for the ball all the time. Will Stafford accommodate him?

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

agree, they are loaded with talented receivers, but he is very talented so he can make them better and will be in an aggressive downfield oriented offense.........

most important thing is Chiefs failed to get him..... chiefs need another star to add to kelsey and hill.....
                          This is a fact. Because discounting Special Teams - but just offense and defense by the 4 AFC West Teams -I think potentially the Chiefs Offense is still the most dangerous unit in the division and it could carry that defense. OBJ would have helped them. Maybe not the speed - but he can catch the football

Comment

Working...
                          X