• Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Hasn’t he also interviewed for Saints and Texans job? If the Texans hire Josh Mc-high school then he should win the case at that moment.
    Haven't kept up with Flores interviews. All I know for sure is he interviewed for Giants and Broncos.
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Brian Flores is the new Al Sharpton ,...or Jesse Jackson.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Hasn’t he also interviewed for Saints and Texans job? If the Texans hire Josh Mc-high school then he should win the case at that moment.
        Why? Flores got his shot. McCown can get his. Staley is a first year HC after 1 season as a DC.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Why? Flores got his shot. McCown can get his. Staley is a first year HC after 1 season as a DC.
          Can’t jump from high school to the pros.

staley probably shouldn’t have gotten the job either but I bet he kills it in the interview. All talk. All hat, no cattle

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2020
            • Oklahoma
            • Send PM

Brian Flores is the new Al Sharpton ,...or Jesse Jackson.
            He needs to study up on Ben Carson, Larry Elder, Leo Terrell, Candace Owens, Harris Faulkner, Winsome Sears, Thomas Sowell, Denzel, and Morgan Freeman.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post

He needs to study up on Ben Carson, Larry Elder, Leo Terrell, Candace Owens, Harris Faulkner, Winsome Sears, Thomas Sowell, Denzel, and Morgan Freeman.
              what the eff are you talking about?

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

what has McCown done to deserve a shot at HC

Seriously - Staley didn't do much but he has at least coached for like 10 years now - McCown is coaching high school ball

Last edited by Bolt4Knob; 02-03-2022, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Lets stop the politics talk...

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

what has McCown done to deserve a shot at HC

Seriously - Staley didn't do much but he has at least coached for like 10 years now - McCown is coaching high school ball
                    Idk.....would you feel that way about Rivers getting an interview?

I'll also add I wouldn't want McCown as our HC either. I also wouldn't be interested in Flores now since he played that card.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

If black people were represented by the percentage of just the general population there should be at least 4 black head coaches in the NFL. If teams don't like having a black head coach the NFL can pay some team's head coach their entire salary so the team can hire the best coordinators with bigger salaries. Maybe were in a drought or we have a bunch of seriously stupid owners in the league. I would rather the league implement the stupid rule for ownership. If your rated in the bottom third for a decade you go on a 5 year probation. If your still rated in the bottom third you Have to sell the team!

opcorn:
                      Those types of ideas seem to always work better in aggregate and general than in specific. I’m Owner A - I have a white HC, he’s winning and keeps winning so I don’t fire him. Now I have to sell the team because I didn’t fire him?

I think Flores is 100% right that he was interviewed to satisfy the Rooney rule in some or maybe all cases. Thats what those rules do. I don’t know that is an offense anyone can sue over. Whats the charge, they interviewed me even though they didn’t want to hire me? So what?

On the other hand, some black HC’s have probably gotten hired because they convinced FO’s in those Rooney interviews and they may not have gotten that look without it. Lynn likely was in part given interview for Rooney and the FO came away impressed and hired him. Who knows really. I’m all for all peoples succeeding and thriving, i have no answers for the cosmic questions of the universe.
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Idk.....would you feel that way about Rivers getting an interview?

I'll also add I wouldn't want McCown as our HC either. I also wouldn't be interested in Flores now since he played that card.
                        I wouldn't want Rivers- not enough experience. Not nearly enough

My top two candidates were Caldwell for one and after a merry go around of names eventually settled on Daboll
                        I was on record that I didn't want STaley - or Arthur Smith or Eberflus and especially Joe Brady
                        I wanted Caldwell or Allen or somebody with more experience

I do like STaley though - I think the biggest thing is can Telesco do his job

But anyway, onto this offseason and am ready to see who is franchised? Who they target in free agency
                        if they would only read the forum

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Jim Harbaugh decides to stay at Michigan. Now top candidate for Vikings job is Kevin O'Connell, current LAR OC.

Comment

Working...
                          X