• Send PM

I.AM.PUMPED.

Comment

• JOJAX85
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2018
      • Irmo, SC
      • Send PM

Not a Baker fan by any stretch, but they're gonna get his ass killed!

Comment

• Heatmiser
        HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I just don't understand Stefanski. He has one of the best OL in football. He has one of the best RB in football and the backup RBs could all start on other teams. And he continued to go empty set, 5 wide with a QB who is injured and is basically a very limited, game manager type QB when he is fully healthy. Why not pound the ball and use play action and boots to let Mayfield do what he can do, as little as that is? I liked Mayfield coming out of college, but he is just not a good NFL QB.

Big Ben throws what, 45 times to get 135 yards passing? I hate that offense.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
          I just don't understand Stefanski. He has one of the best OL in football. He has one of the best RB in football and the backup RBs could all start on other teams. And he continued to go empty set, 5 wide with a QB who is injured and is basically a very limited, game manager type QB when he is fully healthy. Why not pound the ball and use play action and boots to let Mayfield do what he can do, as little as that is? I liked Mayfield coming out of college, but he is just not a good NFL QB.

TG
          Stefanski had an agenda last night and I have no idea what the hell it was. Seriously - just a terribly managed game by Stefanski

Chubb is one of the best RBs and Pittsburgh defense was not great against the run

There was the one series where they went on 4th and 7. Okay fine. But another series it was 3rd and 2 before the half with three time outs. So if you are going on 4th and 7, why not run on 3rd and 2 with Chubb - and if you get it, use your time out.

Just horrible - not saying he should be fired. But that was a horribly coached game. And Case Keenum should have been the QB

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Cleveland’s season was over and they need to decide what to at QB. Maybe Stefanski was giving Baker some rope

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
              Cleveland’s season was over and they need to decide what to at QB. Maybe Stefanski was giving Baker some rope
              This is where the Browns have to decide if Baker is the QB of the future

and Baker needs to look in mirror and realize he might not be a $30m a year QB - but he can be a good quality NFL starter for the right team. More game manager than elite QB and take less money

Granted, maybe the Broncos trade for Baker and try to make their offense a pass first offense!

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                Pretty much retired......
                • Sep 2018
                • JoJa
                • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Stefanski had an agenda last night and I have no idea what the hell it was. Seriously - just a terribly managed game by Stefanski

Chubb is one of the best RBs and Pittsburgh defense was not great against the run

There was the one series where they went on 4th and 7. Okay fine. But another series it was 3rd and 2 before the half with three time outs. So if you are going on 4th and 7, why not run on 3rd and 2 with Chubb - and if you get it, use your time out.

Just horrible - not saying he should be fired. But that was a horribly coached game. And Case Keenum should have been the QB
                It appeared that he wanted Mayfield to be killed........Maybe he can't stand all of those stupid freaking commercials all game long........

Comment

• CivilBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

TG
                  Talk about dink and dunk

Comment

• Heatmiser
                    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Here in Cleveburg Mayfield is an extremely polarizing player. The conspiracy theorists think the front office and coaching staff has purposely tried to make Mayfield fail/struggle this whole season because his rookie contract is coming up (his 5th year is next season). I think that is just plain stupid. He is not a great QB and that is that. And Stefanski did a really nice job playing to his strengths last season but this season I have no idea what he is thinking.

TG
                    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Here in Cleveburg Mayfield is an extremely polarizing player. The conspiracy theorists think the front office and coaching staff has purposely tried to make Mayfield fail/struggle this whole season because his rookie contract is coming up (his 5th year is next season). I think that is just plain stupid. He is not a great QB and that is that. And Stefanski did a really nice job playing to his strengths last season but this season I have no idea what he is thinking.

TG
                      when you can run the ball like they can
                      and the Oline is healthy

just run Chubb and D'Ernest Johnson about 50 times combined. At least running takes 45 seconds off the clock unlike run incomplete, incomplete and punt. I don't think Stefanski did a good job of giving his team a chance to win. Maybe he wants to pass the ball more but that is not how he should have called that game.

Another thing, clock management. Before the end of the first, the Browns got the ball back with 43 seconds. They ran on first down - so the clock could have expired. They ran a pass with 6 seconds, incomplete so they had one more play, incomplete. Maybe its just me but in that situation, if I know my team, I am not running another play after the run until the second period.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                        Superbowl?
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Los Angeles/Chicago
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                        Had Cleveland at the mid point of the season switched from Baker to Rivers they'd be a top seed in the playoffs.

Comment

• Panamamike
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post
                          Herbert isn’t one of the Chargers top problems. But his tendency to get passes deflected by DL is extremely concerning. He leads the league in that category despite being like the tallest starting QB in the NFL.

They need to work on his mechanics to fix that because there’s a no way a QB this tall should get so many of his passes knocked down.
                          No way in hell do I mess with his mechanics.

Comment

Working...
                          X