• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
    Bye bye Stephen Anderson. Signed with the Cards on a one year deal.
    Good for him - wish him well

But I think the Chargers have some decent depth at TE with Everett, McKitty and Parham. Also Kampoyer. I am not concerned with TE

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

But I think the Chargers have some decent depth at TE with Everett, McKitty and Parham. Also Kampoyer. I am not concerned with TE
      Look at my post on the roster build thread...I have some questions about what you say here and I want to see what you think.

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Best wishes Anderson
        solid dude and player
        P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
        P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
        P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
        P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Look at my post on the roster build thread...I have some questions about what you say here and I want to see what you think.
          I responded to you on that other thread. I put TE behind some other positions at this point

Chargers might not need 4 TE's if McKitty, Parham and Everett are better in 2022 than the combination of Anderson, Cook, McKitty and Parham in 2021.

And my guess, they will be

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

same, I think it’s a solid group, BUT, I also think that Anderson’s departure opens the door for the chargers to draft another TE. The Parham injury concerns me a lot, having to be rushed to the hospital with a head injury does not bode well for his long term prospects in the NFL. I’m hoping they draft greg dulcich from UCLA with #79 they can still get a solid IOL or OT prospect in round 4 guys like chris paul, max mitchell, and matt waletzko.
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

I think the big eagles/saints trade could really change draft plans for the chargers. The eagles were picking 15,16, and 19. The saints were picking 18th. BUT NOT ANYMORE

the eagles send the saints the 16 and 19 pick in exchange for the saints #18, #101(3rd round), the saints 2023 1st rounder, and the saints 2024 2nd rounder, plus they swapped picks in the 5 and sixth round this year.

The saints basically moved up two spots and then paid a kings ransom for #19 pick, WOW how can they pay so much for the #19 pick? A third this year, a first next year, and a second in 2024 plus other low round considerations, this is crazy!

the saints must’ve really wanted A) to leapfrog both the Chargers AND the Steelers, the Chargers for their future LT and the Steelers for their future QB. Holy Cow! They must’ve really like two guys from the mid first round cluster, this tells me they are drafting a LT AND a quarterback with those two picks. I’m thinking pennington and their favorite QB of the bunch leftover after willis goes top ten so either howell, pickett, ridder, or corral.

I guess new orleans likes the QB class, LOL their practically guaranteed one of those guys.
              "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
                I think the big eagles/saints trade could really change draft plans for the chargers. The eagles were picking 15,16, and 19. The saints were picking 18th. BUT NOT ANYMORE

the eagles send the saints the 16 and 19 pick in exchange for the saints #18, #101(3rd round), the saints 2023 1st rounder, and the saints 2024 2nd rounder, plus they swapped picks in the 5 and sixth round this year.

The saints basically moved up two spots and then paid a kings ransom for #19 pick, WOW how can they pay so much for the #19 pick? A third this year, a first next year, and a second in 2024 plus other low round considerations, this is crazy!

the saints must’ve really wanted A) to leapfrog both the Chargers AND the Steelers, the Chargers for their future LT and the Steelers for their future QB. Holy Cow! They must’ve really like two guys from the mid first round cluster, this tells me they are drafting a LT AND a quarterback with those two picks. I’m thinking pennington and their favorite QB of the bunch leftover after willis goes top ten so either howell, pickett, ridder, or corral.

I guess new orleans likes the QB class, LOL their practically guaranteed one of those guys.
                Who knows what they want to do. Maybe they have 2 players they liked. Maybe they will use both those firsts to move up.
                Not sure it impacts us much at this point.

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

Come'on Steelers
                  don't sit idly by, get in their and trade up into the top 10 for your Malik Willis or whoever
                  We need as many QBs going top 16!
                  P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                  P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                  P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                  P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• QSmokey
                    Guardedly Optimistic
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kuna, Idaho
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Who knows what they want to do. Maybe they have 2 players they liked. Maybe they will use both those firsts to move up.
                    Not sure it impacts us much at this point.
                    Tend to agree. Do we even have "our" guy that we're targeting in the 1st round? Not if you poll the guys who post here. I've seen us going CB, RB, WR, RT, OG, DT, and LB. I'm thinking the team has a cluster of guys at different positions that they would be happy with @17.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                      Charger Fan since 1978
                      • Sep 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                      Come'on Steelers
                      don't sit idly by, get in their and trade up into the top 10 for your Malik Willis or whoever
                      We need as many QBs going top 16!
                      I would love to see a run on QBs because it would push talent down to us, been hearing all this nonsense about how bad this class is but I see a lot of potential and we’ll see come the 28th if they really thought these guys are trash, I’m not buying it…

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                        Charger Fan since 1978
                        • Sep 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Tend to agree. Do we even have "our" guy that we're targeting in the 1st round? Not if you poll the guys who post here. I've seen us going CB, RB, WR, RT, OG, DT, and LB. I'm thinking the team has a cluster of guys at different positions that they would be happy with @17.
                        It’s true they could go in a lot of different directions, you can cross off linebacker for sure and maybe RB but everything else could happen for sure. I’m undecided if this is a good thing or just means we still have too many holes?

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

It’s true they could go in a lot of different directions, you can cross off linebacker for sure and maybe RB but everything else could happen for sure. I’m undecided if this is a good thing or just means we still have too many holes?
                          It means unlike NO, we don’t have to give up our first round pick next year for a player who will really improve our team now.

Comment

Working...
                          X