• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoltUp InLA
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

With regards to Houston, start by firing Jack Easterby. Then McNair needs to get his hands and knees to apologize to Watson for being an idiot, and promise that he’ll do anything to keep Watson a Texan.
    I agree as well about Watson and Houston where that is about as poorly managed as it gets from an organizational perspective. Everybody should be held accountable, including owners. However, I am perplexed about the Wilson and Seattle issue though.

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2020
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
      Here's hoping Houston and Seattle don't cave in! They can play for their teams they signed massive extensions with or retire and come back in 2022.
      Owners need to nip this shit in the bud now and not let it turn into an NBA type circus.
      It is always puzzling to me when it is clearly an organizational issue coming from the executive level such as with the Texans where fans will side with the owners regardless. Why is it that owners get a pass with reneging on promises and contracts, but players do not?
      Last edited by BoltUp InLA; 02-26-2021, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltUp InLA View Post

One of my true pet-peeves is when other common folks side completely with owners, even when it is clearly an organizational issue stemming from the executive level such as with the Texans versus a single player issue.
        Sounds like a “you problem”
        my (unsolicited) advice, try not to let differing sports opinions bother you, people are entitled to them.
        Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2020
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Sounds like a “you problem”
          my (unsolicited) advice, try not to let differing sports opinions bother you, people are entitled to them.
          You completely misunderstood me. I will not loose sleep over it or I will not get heated by his opinion.. However; I find it puzzling, especially where Houston has made some questionable moves, that fans would want to side with the owners here. That’s it.

I love debating and I also love being passionate about my beliefs, but I certainly do not mean to offend. And I certainly am not very easily offended. If I may have offended anybody here, I apologize.

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltUp InLA View Post

You completely misunderstood me. I will not loose sleep over it or I will not get heated by his opinion.. However; I find it puzzling, especially where Houston has made some questionable moves, that fans would want to side with the owners here. That’s it.

I love debating and I also love being passionate about my beliefs, but I certainly do not mean to offend. And I certainly am not very easily offended. If I may have offended anybody here, I apologize.
            A pet peeve is different than finding something puzzling right?

No offense taken or given, but when you explain your “pet-peeve” while quoting someone doing that exact pet-peeve, you’re also inadvertently censoring them, at least that’s what it looks like to me.
            and I prefer to challenge that before it’s me being censored
            if it isn’t political, religious or whatever else isn’t allowed, and it’s charger/football related, then it’s fair game.
            Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2020
              • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

A pet peeve is different than finding something puzzling right?

No offense taken or given, but when you explain your “pet-peeve” while quoting someone doing that exact pet-peeve, you’re also inadvertently censoring them, at least that’s what it looks like to me.
              and I prefer to challenge that before it’s me being censored
              if it isn’t political, religious or whatever else isn’t allowed, and it’s charger/football related, then it’s fair game.
              Thank you for the advice! Again, my intentions were not meant to offend, but I now see the potentiality of doing so. I enjoy debates and taking views on a number of topics.. however; there is a responsibility to remain respectful of other’s opinions regardless.

Comment

• Xenos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

agree. No sympathy for Houston. I don’t know what the russell Wilson Seattle thing is.....
                I’ll try to post the full article later. But this does a fairly good job of breaking down the Seattle situation. This one is more grey compared to Houston. Essentially, it’s Carroll’s philosophy versus Wilson’s.

Wilson wonders if the Seahawks see him as a player who has earned greater control over his situation, his future, his legacy.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

I’ll try to post the full article later. But this does a fairly good job of breaking down the Seattle situation. This one is more grey compared to Houston. Essentially, it’s Carroll’s philosophy versus Wilson’s.

https://theathletic.com/2409212/2021...rade-seahawks/
                  I would see if the Raiders are willing to over pay (you know Chucky) and send Mariota with a guy like Kolton Miller to Seattle with a couple FRPs for Wilson. Or the Bears, Foles, maybe Roquan Smith and a couple FRPs for Wilson.

I think the value of Wilson is closer to Stafford than say Deshaun Watson

Comment

• Xenos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Oh My God Omg GIF by Friends

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                      Smooth Operation
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

LOL X-Man.
                      Herb gonna slow-smoke them punks...like 18 hour brisket.
                      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

I’m not a fan of that world
                        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• Xenos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I’m not a fan of that world
                          Me neither. It’s only exciting from the outside. Otherwise, we got enough to worry about with KC and Mahomes. Doubt it happens too.

Comment

Working...
                          X