• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DerwinBosa
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    Just saw a tweet that Richardson is already at 255 lbs after being 244 for the combine.

Is he having too many good meals with his money?
    Don't get the JaMarcus Russell physique.

Twitter , or X now keeps changing all the time and I see no embed option so I copied this. It's from Don Klievman

Update: #Colts QB Anthony Richardson now weights 255 pounds - which is 11 pounds bigger than what he was at the combine when he ran 4.43 40 time at 244 pounds, per @AlbertBreer
    It's early. I don't take write-ups detailing early practices very seriously. This is another bad sign, though. As if his lack experience in college wasn't enough to worry about.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
      Moderate Skeptic
      • May 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

It's early. I don't take write-ups detailing early practices very seriously. This is another bad sign, though. As if his lack experience in college wasn't enough to worry about.
      But he can throw the ball 60 yards 'with a flick of his wrist' - he can't possibly NOT be great . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Haters gonna hate …
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
          Sorry no link but

Apparently the Colts are potentially in position to designate Taylor on nonfootball injury list after he came into camp complaining of a back issue.
          I believe this would essentially cancel his 2023 season, no salary and no accrual.

If this was Taylor's way of holding in, it just massively backfired.
          Yep he should of waited during the first practice to do that.

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
            Sorry no link but

Apparently the Colts are potentially in position to designate Taylor on nonfootball injury list after he came into camp complaining of a back issue.
            I believe this would essentially cancel his 2023 season, no salary and no accrual.

If this was Taylor's way of holding in, it just massively backfired.
            Or the beginning of a case for collusion against the owners. And potentially the beginning of true free agency in football. As for Irsay, just another asshole from the asshole tree.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Or the beginning of a case for collusion against the owners. And potentially the beginning of true free agency in football. As for Irsay, just another asshole from the asshole tree.
              RB Jonathan Taylor reported back pain during his pre-training camp physical that was deemed to be from an injury that was not sustained while playing for the Colts, a source told ESPN.

Here's the article. It's a bit frustrating because I have too many clarification questions, its a bit fuzzy.
              Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Wrbanwal
                FUdean
                • Dec 2022
                • Send PM

From Wyatt Teller to Jason Kelce, here are the 12 best interior offensive linemen in the NFL today.

looks like the FUdean GM got himself a gem with their center. Not sure what they paid him but from his stats it sure looks like he’s earning it.

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Wrbanwal View Post
                  https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-12-best...123947340.html

looks like the FUdean GM got himself a gem with their center. Not sure what they paid him but from his stats it sure looks like he’s earning it.
                  Interesting that Derwin James is not among the top 11 safeties in the NFL. He does get an honorable mention though.

Comment

• Boltnut
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Wrbanwal View Post
                    https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-12-best...123947340.html

Yep. Linsley is solid... and the OL general. When you look back to the best Chargers' teams, you'll find a good center and a good left tackle. We have 2 of football's best at both of those positions. Get ready for a SB drive.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Utah
                      • Midnight Toker
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Yep. Linsley is solid... and the OL general. When you look back to the best Chargers' teams, you'll find a good center and a good left tackle. We have 2 of football's best at both of those positions. Get ready for a SB drive.
                      I am seriously feeling MVP vibes for Herbert. He's dropping dimes already.

Comment

• sonorajim
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Interesting that Derwin James is not among the top 11 safeties in the NFL. He does get an honorable mention though.
                        We allowed far too many chunk run plays. His 2022 season, along with all our D was tainted by that fact. If he were graded only on pass D or blitz, he's have made the list. We were the #7 pass D.
                        His position title implies a "safety net" that was inadequate vs run.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                          Did we win?
                          • Jun 2013
                          • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

We allowed far too many chunk run plays. His 2022 season, along with all our D was tainted by that fact. If he were graded only on pass D or blitz, he's have made the list. We were the #7 pass D.
                          His position title implies a "safety net" that was inadequate vs run.
                          Not too mention getting torched on that game-winning TD to Kelce in SoFi on national TV (and now showcased on Netflix's Quarterbacks). That did not help the James mystique...

(still can't figure out what he was doing on that play?)
                          I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

Working...
                          X