• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maniaque 6
    French Speaking Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Québec city
    • Send PM

Have you seen Siriani's look on the sidelines yesterday ?
    Same as B. Staley December the 14th.
    It looks like TB wanted that win much more than Philly.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Why was Goedert pissed at Hirts yesterday?

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

They’re gonna miss that guy. He and Travis have a podcast already. I can see him expanding on that. Like the Manning brothers
        Yep...maybe they can invite T. Swift in as an occasional guest...

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
          Interesting. Cowherd compares Nick Sirianni to Brandon Staley repeatedly. Says the Eagles were set to hire Staley in 2021 but the Chargers stole him away. lol Sirianni is only as good as his assistants, and without Steichen he's in over his head, like Staley. (Interesting that Staley presumably had the opportunity to keep Steichen as OC but opted for Lombardi?) Look at the Chargers and Eagles, what do they do well? Like the Staley Chargers, Sirianni's Eagles kept getting worse, the losses becoming more stunning. The regression of both Hurts and Herbert.
          Yep...Siriani and Staley are very similar, ESPECIALLY their failure to make adjustments during the game...watching Hurts getting repeatedly pounded by that ferocious Buc blitz reminded me a lot of Herbie's woes...maybe Siriani and Staley can start up a podcast...

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
            Why was Goedert pissed at Hirts yesterday?
            Looked like Goedert was open, but Hurts didn't see him...of course Hurts was getting pressured big time by that Buc blitz...Goedert shouldn't be griping though...he dropped a catchable ball earlier...

Comment

• Heatmiser
              BetterToday ThanYesterday
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Hurts is injured and has been for most of the season. I think it really caught up to him. He'll bounce back.

I have never been a Siriani fan, but his teams win a lot and he seemed to know how to pick assistants until Stiechen and Garnett(?) left him. He, Smith, Staley all the same crop. Wonder if he survives this?
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• AKFlyFisher
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2020
                • Send PM

Hurts' 2023 -- ie his stats and his performances -- show how important coaching is. There is no way Hurts puts up the stats Herbert does if he had Lombardi or Moore as his OC. He needs Steichen (and that approach) to be successful. I do think Hurts this year shows that his numbers and ability are tied to his athletic ability, and once that erodes a bit, he doesn't YET have the pure passing approach that will make up for any athletic decline.

Comment

• Boltnut
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Hmmm...I think I would go with one of the OTs, if they stay with Fields...IF one is still there...hell, Fuaga is a beast RT...might be worth the 9 to them, or trade back for him...

If the Bears stay with Fields, I think they should go all in on the offense, especially Oline...and if he still flops, trade the farm next year for a QB...a rookie with a well built team around him...
                  The Bears have Braxton Jones and Darnell Wright as their OT's.
                  Getting Marvin Harrison Jr. is just too easy. Put him opposite DJ Moore... Kmet as TE. Fields should have a Field Day!

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by AFboltfan View Post

I hate that the Eagles lost... Now possibly 2 attractive HC positions could open for Harbaugh.
                    I wouldn't worry about Jim going to the Eagles or Cowboys.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                      Charger Fan since 1978
                      • Sep 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
                      Have you seen Siriani's look on the sidelines yesterday ?
                      Same as B. Staley December the 14th.
                      It looks like TB wanted that win much more than Philly.
                      They didn't show up, there is something really wrong in Philly behind the scenes...
                      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• northerner
                        Charger fan since '79
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

I wouldn't worry about Jim going to the Eagles or Cowboys.
                        imagine their message boards right now. for the eagles, 10-1 to getting kicked to the curb by the Bucs. for the cowboys, #2 seed and you get whupped at home by the 6 seed.

our pain was early and often, but at least we have the #5 draft pick.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

The Bears are going to draft Caleb Williams, so Justin Fields is going on the trade market. Mel Kiper Jr. says the Falcons should trade the 8th overall pick for Fields. I say that is insane. I don't think he is worth more than a 3rd pick. What would you trade for Fields?

Comment

Working...
                          X