• Show
Clear All
  • Fouts2herbert
    Charger Fan since 1978
    • Sep 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
    Aaron Rodgers is working the Jets big time
    He kinda worked the broncos last year too, I feel bad for saleh because he’s lost control of his team and I don’t think Rodgers’ head is in the game anymore…unlike other older players of the past it’s not his physical ability that is gone, I think the guy just wants to move on from football but the money they’re throwing at him makes it hard to walk away
    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Aaron Rodgers is working the Jets big time
      You are on a roll today sir.
      keep it up.
      Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

The Chiefs current model: spend your high picks on D and receivers. They have a KC r2 pick at C. Rest are trade / FA
        OL Coach Heck, OL asst Matthael have been there as long as Andy.
        OL coaching may be The thing.

Comment

• SK21209
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2020
          • San Diego
          • Send PM

This Rodgers appearance on McAfee is hilarious.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Pats sign Juju Smith-Shuster for 3 years/$33m as he continues his tour of the AFC

Comment

• fanatic
              Registered Chiefs Fan
              • Dec 2021
              • Southern California
              • Realtor
              • Send PM

Pats sign Juju Smith-Shuster for 3 years/$33m as he continues his tour of the AFC
              Yes big loss for KC.

Patriots signed WR JuJu Smith-Schuster, formerly of the Chiefs, to a three-year, $33 million contract.

This move was hinted at earlier in the day but is now on the record. The Pats lost Jakobi Meyers to a nearly identical contract from the Raiders earlier this week. Smith-Schuster will be a natural replacement for Meyers, who soaked up targets over the middle of the field

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

Why not just pay your own guy? I don’t get this at all, isn’t meyers younger? Smith-shuster has also had injury issues…
                "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

How do the Broncos have so much cap space? They spending big time.
                  Granted I think they missed on McGlinchey but still..

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Why not just pay your own guy? I don’t get this at all, isn’t meyers younger? Smith-shuster has also had injury issues…
                    Maybe Bill is pissed about that play where Meyers threw it to Chandler Jones for a TD at the end on the dumb end of game play?

Who knows.

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

DEN and KC adding big dollar players to their OL. The AFCW is a tough division to compete in and it doesn’t get any easier.

92058574-A353-4272-B1E5-AB25840C7221.jpg
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

He kinda worked the broncos last year too, I feel bad for saleh because he’s lost control of his team and I don’t think Rodgers’ head is in the game anymore…unlike other older players of the past it’s not his physical ability that is gone, I think the guy just wants to move on from football but the money they’re throwing at him makes it hard to walk away
                        Yep...imagine...Rodgers signs with the Jets, gets a whopping signing bonus, plays one season, then retires to go back to being a guest Jeopardy host...now THAT puts the Jets into, ahem, DOUBLE Jeopardy...

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                          Moderate Skeptic
                          • May 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...imagine...Rodgers signs with the Jets, gets a whopping signing bonus, plays one season, then retires to go back to being a guest Jeopardy host...now THAT puts the Jets into, ahem, DOUBLE Jeopardy...
                          Jets are making the Chargers look good (which is quite an achievement). They (the Jets) deserve everything they're going to get with AR. Imagine the circus that will be . . . .

Comment

Working...
                          X