• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ghost of Quacksaw
    Beef Before Gazelles
    • May 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
    Circa 1982 I snorted some coke at a bar that the bartender had given me in return for a favor I did for him. I drove back to OB on I-!5 in my 351 Cleveland '70 Mustang and topped 110 miles a few times. The car felt like it had a lot more to offer, but the freeway was kind of crowded. I had a friend with me in the passenger seat and he was white as a ghost. The coke just tossed my inhibitions aside. Luckily I wasn't caught or didn't crash. I never did anything like that again. It was a relatively brief period in my very young life that I did drugs like that. I haven't used any controlled substances since the early '80s.
    Me? I smoked some weed and went driving once. Drove 25 miles per hour under the speed limit, so as not to be conspicuous. lol

Comment

• FoutsFan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Birmingham AL
      • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

I don’t remember eating laundry soap for fun though. My parents would have killed me. Laundry soap ain’t cheap
      You are right there. No Tide Pods or anything stupid like that. Just beer/booze, jumping off roofs into the pool, drag racing on the streets, Tee Peeing houses. Things like that. Not all at once though.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

You are right there. No Tide Pods or anything stupid like that. Just beer/booze, jumping off roofs into the pool, drag racing on the streets, Tee Peeing houses. Things like that. Not all at once though.
        Ah good times. My brain is slipping into these parts of memories that I still have.
        Drunk miniature golf, ice blocking at golf courses through SD & N. County, racing out to Dudley’s Bakery for bread/apple butter to soak up the alcohol before heading to the beach, cruising and racing Fri/Sat nights, and making the drunkest person in the car order for everyone at the Taco Bell drive through.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• FoutsFan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Birmingham AL
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Ah good times. My brain is slipping into these parts of memories that I still have.
          Drunk miniature golf, ice blocking at golf courses through SD & N. County, racing out to Dudley’s Bakery for bread/apple butter to soak up the alcohol before heading to the beach, cruising and racing Fri/Sat nights, and making the drunkest person in the car order for everyone at the Taco Bell drive through.
          I'll say it again thank God there were no video cameras recording our every move. Nothing criminal just embarrassing as we get older.

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Do you have a prescription for neural medications that help with memory loss and cognition? The reason why I ask is that you need to start taking these a few years before you lose your noodle.

:whistlin:
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• captaind
              Cook This Pork Chops
              • Jun 2013
              • Mars
              • Ball Holder
              • Send PM

Hoodlums. All of ya's.

:smh:

Comment

• FoutsFan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Birmingham AL
                • Send PM

Funny thing about the drive through you said. We used to go through them in reverse so the passenger would order and pay. You would get some strange looks.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Do you have a prescription for neural medications that help with memory loss and cognition? The reason why I ask is that you need to start taking these a few years before you lose your noodle.

:whistlin:
                  My noodle is a lost cause already. I’m sure in the next 15-20 years I’ll just be in my chair with a Charger drool bib.
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• FoutsFan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Birmingham AL
                    • Send PM

My noodle is a lost cause already. I’m sure in the next 15-20 years I’ll just be in my chair with a Charger drool bib.
                    Make sure you have a trusted lookout so no one can put a Raider bib on you. That would be cruel and unusual.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Make sure you have a trusted lookout so no one can put a Raider bib on you. That would be cruel and unusual.
                      Like THIS?:

bib.JPG

Comment

• DragonIce
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Mar 2021
                        • Arizona
                        • Send PM

Ah...Drive In Movies. (ok, ok...you were talking Drive-Thru fast food, my A.D.D. mind heard what it wanted to hear)

Drive-in movies...Where as a 15-year old I first met Jacqueline Bisset. I found her very inspirational. Some time that night we shot bottle rockets at the screen. I do mean bottle rockets...the fireworks kind, what do you think I meant?

Movie was "The Deep" (as if that matters now...or then)

Bisset:
                        https://groovyhistory.com/content/74...ef1f2fd604.jpg

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by DragonIce View Post
                          Ah...Drive In Movies. (ok, ok...you were talking Drive-Thru fast food, my A.D.D. mind heard what it wanted to hear)

Drive-in movies...Where as a 15-year old I first met Jacqueline Bisset. I found her very inspirational. Some time that night we shot bottle rockets at the screen. I do mean bottle rockets...the fireworks kind, what do you think I meant?

Movie was "The Deep" (as if that matters now...or then)

Bisset:
                          https://groovyhistory.com/content/74...ef1f2fd604.jpg
                          Oh yeah, Jacqueline Bisset in The Deep. Every young man’s dream.
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X