• Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

10' drop. No guardrail? I'd bet the lawyers are lined up outside her house.
    I think it's more of a Rams org liability issue. They should have had some drop pads around the stage if she hurt herself badly.
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Asshole for what? For doing the right thing and staying away from a 10 foot drop that was dangerous to him as well? For staying out of the way of actual medical professionals? Especially if he’s not in the best condition to check on her as well. It was nice that he offered to pay especially since he didn’t do anything wrong.
      Immediately taking a swig of water as he casually sauntered away didn't help the optics.
      Its not exactly like he weighed his options and decided that the best course of action was to let the medical professionals do their job.

Actually, his complete indifference was kind of awesome.
      Gave the Rams PR department something to scramble about when they thought their job had become too easy.

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

He didn’t look disinterested. He looked like he was intoxicated, said WTF when it happened which alerted his wife, and didn’t know what to do except walk away from the situation. What else is he supposed to do? If he had tried to check on her, he probably would have fallen down as well. I defend the guy because I was in the similar situation as he was a few years ago and saw an accident happened before my eyes while intoxicated. Obviously I wasn’t the reason for the accident. But I still got questioned afterwards since I still stayed around the scene. Guess what the police told me? It was the right thing for me to stay away and let the actual professionals do their job. You end up causing more problems especially if you’re not in the best mental state.
        He did good: immediately turning his back on the danger and taking a big gulp from his water bottle was what every responsible citizen should have done.
        At least he didn't seem to say 'whoa dude, look at that!'

Comment

• Xenos
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

He did good: immediately turning his back on the danger and taking a big gulp from his water bottle was what every responsible citizen should have done.
          At least he didn't seem to say 'whoa dude, look at that!'
          I would probably have laughed first before walking away, or at least trying to walking away. But then again I’m usually a happy drunk.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

I would probably have laughed actually. But then again I’m a happy drunk.
            Lol … thats fucked up. I’m right next to ya.

He obviously panicked and wanted to GTF away from the scene to avoid any blame … “whoa, not me brahs, I’m over here!”. His instinct was a bit lacking in human compassion, my instinct would have been to lean forward to where she fell and see if she was dismembered.

but i can’t see blowing it up into a major crime like he’s actually responsible for anything. He didnt touch her or push her. Its all the A-List hyperbaric chamber shit of modern society. And now, a couple days later, its completely forgotten. Just lay low and wait for a different shiny object to startle and attract the blob.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Xenos
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Lol … thats fucked up. I’m right next to ya.

He obviously panicked and wanted to GTF away from the scene to avoid any blame … “whoa, not me brahs, I’m over here!”. His instinct was a bit lacking in human compassion, my instinct would have been to lean forward to where she fell and see if she was dismembered.

but i can’t see blowing it up into a major crime like he’s actually responsible for anything. He didnt touch her or push her. Its all the A-List hyperbaric chamber shit of modern society. And now, a couple days later, its completely forgotten. Just lay low and wait for a different shiny object to startle and attract the blob.
              I laugh because that’s how my brain works when I’m drunk. Especially if something unexpected happens. Good or bad. There’s no malice or thought put into it. It’s like a natural reaction.

And leaning forward to look over an 8 ft drop when you’re intoxicated would probably not be the best move.

Comment

• Caslon
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2019
                • Send PM

SB champ Eric Weddle to coach north county San Diego high school football team (Rancho Bernardo). My present domicile.

“According to Rancho Bernardo High School, Tristan McCoy will step down as head coach of the Broncos. Weddle is set to take McCoy’s place at the end of the 2022 season.”

Maybe him and Rivers can one day meet with their teams.

Is there even a national SB type game of high school football teams? Probably not.
                Last edited by Caslon; 02-20-2022, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

“Mix in a water Matt…trust me https://t.co/WEVupw2Yzl”
                  We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Caslon
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

Tom’s super yacht. His accountant probably advised him to put his millions somewhere. A hole in the water.

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

I think it's more of a Rams org liability issue. They should have had some drop pads around the stage if she hurt herself badly.
                      Rams, City, vendors who put it together, and all their insurers. But a little common sense would have been useful

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post

Tom’s super yacht. His accountant probably advised him to put his millions somewhere. A hole in the water.
                        No accountant advised a client to buy a super yacht ever, … is my guess. There are few worse ways to deploy capital (I think?)
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

The NY Football Giants - their team is pretty bad, their QB is still on his rookie and yet they're over the cap going into the new league year, I just read.

Comment

Working...
                          X