• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stinky Wizzleteats+
    Grammar Police
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

The Machines EB thing has allot of inside unnamed sources stuff floating around up here and from what in gathered reading between the lines it started the beginning of this year end of last year. EB came back n this season colder less patient and word had referred to Mahomes in a joking way as a very competitive prick. Seems to me it's a pissing contest to who is #2 in charge of the offence. #1 Andy Reid, but Mahole's by EBs comments is the source of the problem. It seems like Mahomes wants this to be his team with the OC under him... And EB is not happy with that. This is what I'm interpreting.
    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
      So I just saw this video and my first reaction is negative. But then I realized that I would do the same thing too if I was super intoxicated.
      I share my wife’s first thought. “Asshole.”

And once Stafford hears the negative reactions, he offers to pay for her medical bills and cameras. Asshole.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

He doesn't really look super intoxicated. Not Brady level intoxicated. His wife reacted like a human.
        It doesn’t matter though. The right thing was for him to stay away and let a medical professional deal with it. And so what if he doesn’t look super intoxicated. There are people who drive drunk and kill people despite not looking super intoxicated.

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

I share my wife’s first thought. “Asshole.”

And once Stafford hears the negative reactions, he offers to pay for her medical bills and cameras. Asshole.
          Asshole for what? For doing the right thing and staying away from a 10 foot drop that was dangerous to him as well? For staying out of the way of actual medical professionals? Especially if he’s not in the best condition to check on her as well. It was nice that he offered to pay especially since he didn’t do anything wrong.

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Asshole for what? For doing the right thing and staying away from a 10 foot drop that was dangerous to him as well? For staying out of the way of actual medical professionals? Especially if he’s not in the best condition to check on her as well. It was nice that he offered to pay especially since he didn’t do anything wrong.
            For absolute disinterest in what happened to her.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• Xenos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

For absolute disinterest in what happened to her.
              He didn’t look disinterested. He looked like he was intoxicated, said WTF when it happened which alerted his wife, and didn’t know what to do except walk away from the situation. What else is he supposed to do? If he had tried to check on her, he probably would have fallen down as well. I defend the guy because I was in the similar situation as he was a few years ago and saw an accident happened before my eyes while intoxicated. Obviously I wasn’t the reason for the accident. But I still got questioned afterwards since I still stayed around the scene. Guess what the police told me? It was the right thing for me to stay away and let the actual professionals do their job. You end up causing more problems especially if you’re not in the best mental state.
              Last edited by Xenos; 02-17-2022, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Xenos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                The Machines EB thing has allot of inside unnamed sources stuff floating around up here and from what in gathered reading between the lines it started the beginning of this year end of last year. EB came back n this season colder less patient and word had referred to Mahomes in a joking way as a very competitive prick. Seems to me it's a pissing contest to who is #2 in charge of the offence. #1 Andy Reid, but Mahole's by EBs comments is the source of the problem. It seems like Mahomes wants this to be his team with the OC under him... And EB is not happy with that. This is what I'm interpreting.
                Sounds like a bunch of unreliable BS to me.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                  Grammar Police
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Maybe so but it's clear the new car smell is gone and EB will be the one first out the door and he is not wrong Mahole's is a competitive prick. Maybe we can find opportunity in this.
                  Go Rivers!

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

I think it was maybe more of a "I didn't push her, please don't sue me I have deep pockets reflex action!"

:whistlin:
                    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• blueman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Brees sucks. Brady cheats. That is all.

Comment

• Xenos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                        Brees sucks. Brady cheats. That is all.
                        And fuck Eric Weddle!

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

I think it was maybe more of a "I didn't push her, please don't sue me I have deep pockets reflex action!"

:whistlin:
                          10' drop. No guardrail? I'd bet the lawyers are lined up outside her house.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X