• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TexanBeerlover
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

This was the insta i was talking about. They apparently still want OBJ and have the money. Id be shocked if they traded Woods if OBJ wont be ready. You never know. I wouldn't be surprised if they started the season with all 4.

Thought Rams were close if not over cap last year in their successful all in run to the Super Bowl. Now all these signings and still with cap room? That GM is some kinda witch :wtf:

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

Thought Rams were close if not over cap last year in their successful all in run to the Super Bowl. Now all these signings and still with cap room? That GM is some kinda witch :wtf:
      Its just a good excel spreadsheet person - thats all cap management is

It is actually not that hard to push the cap like the Rams and Saints. The question is - are you making good choices with who you choose to push the cap for

And with the Saints - I am not sure all their decisions have been the wisest (Tayson Hill, Malcolm Jenkins and Demorio Davis)

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
        Did Ninja create Boltdude to express inner dialogue and debate over draft prospects? They both have insane internal databases on the top 999 prospects every year....coincidence?

I think not....so Ninja IS still here!:bertstare:
        No, Ninja is admin Steve. 'They' would get into staged arguments to throw everyone off.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
          • Feb 2019
          • McLean Illinois
          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

No, Ninja is admin Steve. 'They' would get into staged arguments to throw everyone off.
          Lol, I have not seen one of those arguements....bet they were DOOZIES!!
          Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

Justin Jones to the Bears

Comment

• Xenos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
              I bet he’s not going to be the 3rd DT in a rotation.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                After Larry Ogunjobi failed his physical.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

• The Chicago Bears are not signing defensive tackle Larry Ogunjobi due to a failed physical, the team announced. The Bears and Ogunjobi agreed to a three-year, $40.5 million contract earlier this week, but the former Bengals defender is coming off foot surgery, which impacted his medical review. "As I said before, Larry Ogunjobi embodies everything we are looking for in a Bear," Chicago general manager Ryan Poles said in a statement Friday. "He is a special person and player. During the league's negotiating window earlier this week, we agreed to terms with him, subject to him passing a physical here. After a standard and thorough physical and medical review with Larry yesterday afternoon, our medical team deemed him to have failed his physical and therefore, unfortunately, we are not signing him today. This is difficult and it is emotional for everyone involved, but ultimately is what is in the best interest of protecting the Chicago Bears." Following the news of Ogunobi's failed physical, the Bears reached a two-year deal with defensive tackle Justin Jones, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

I bet he’s not going to be the 3rd DT in a rotation.
                    I wonder how much more money he got with the Ogunjobi failed physical

Comment

• Xenos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I wonder how much more money he got with the Ogunjobi failed physical
                      The failed physical saved the Bears. It was a stupid contract for someone like Ogunjobi. It would be hilarious if he ends up signing with us as depth later in the year if his foot heals in time.

Comment

• equivocation
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Glad you’re back on the forum. I hope you can stay even when others are being downers.
                        Thanks.

I find I enjoy watching football more without the game day threads. Maybe I'll just have a weekend moratorium.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

1st three picks in 2018 were Derwin, Chenna and Jones. Only Derwin remains. Other picks were Quessenberry, Dylan Cantrell and Justin Jackson.

not a bad draft. If JJ could stay healthy he is a good pick. Cantrell is the only guy who couldn’t cut it in the NFL

Comment

Working...
                          X