Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

I'm OK with this.
      Odd random comparison, given there were 10 other teams between the Pack and Niners
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

QB Hoarding? LOL! Matt Corral is going to need a couple of years of seasoning so he's not a short term solution like Baker Mayfield. I would not be surprised to see the Panthers now deal away the other QB but I could be wrong as every team needs two decent QB's and may just ride with both starters this season. I can't blame Baker Mayfield for being pissed and it's certainly best for him to move on from the Browns organization after what they did.

:cartman:
        Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

If you have two quarterbacks, you don't have one.
        John Madden
        Darnold to Seattle ??

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
          The Mayfield trade complicates things for the 49ers and their options to dump J. Garoppolo. The team with the biggest need at QB now is Seattle, and the 49ers aren't going to trade him there. They may have to release Jimmy GQ outright (and he may end up in Seattle anyway). Garoppolo has gotten the 49ers to two NFC Title Games and one Super Bowl in the past three seasons. And they're going to move on from him and put their faith in an unproven young kid who many have questions about.
          Garoppolo to GB ??

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

Garoppolo to GB ??
            Isn't the bigger question whither Trey Lance?

"They're rebuilding his delivery, and he gets arm fatigue. It's not an easy throw. He needs days off."

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Isn't the bigger question whither Trey Lance?

https://www.si.com/nfl/49ers/news/co...out-trey-lance

"They're rebuilding his delivery, and he gets arm fatigue. It's not an easy throw. He needs days off."
              Not a shock to me anyways. Didnt like his prospects coming out and said many times he is over rated. I mean we'll see. I was shocked he was the QB they traded up for. He may be ok in time but seems he is going to take a while? Jimmy may stay put afterall.

But best thing i think is they should leave Lance's delivery alone. Its what got him this far and its what got Rivers where he is and going....to the HOF.

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Not a shock to me anyways. Didnt like his prospects coming out and said many times he is over rated. I mean we'll see. I was shocked he was the QB they traded up for. He may be ok in time but seems he is going to take a while? Jimmy may stay put afterall.

But best thing i think is they should leave Lance's delivery alone. Its what got him this far and its what got Rivers where he is and going....to the HOF.
                I'm in the same camp as you. I would not screw with a QB's delivery, if I was the coach or front office and I deemed his delivery as 'flawed', then he was a flawed prospect to begin with, and you are better off moving on to a more mechanically-sound franchise QB. Herbert and Burrow have proven to be so ridiculously good, so quickly, it's easy to forget they are aberrations, possessing generational type abilities and intangibles. S.F. hasn't proven to be as lucky this decade.

I was watching the 1970 Cowboys vs. The Oilers last night, in the era when Coach Landry was platooning QBs Craig Morton and Roger Staubach, as Morton was the better pure passer (349 yards and 5 TD passes vs. Oilers) but Roger was better with his legs. Finally in 1971, after a beating by Bobby Douglass and the Bears in Chicago, Coach Landry put Staubach in as the starter permanently. That was 50 years ago and it's still hard as hell to gracefully change to a new starting QB in this league.

The Staubach-led Cowboys then went on a tear and beat the Dolphins in the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

I just read on Tweeter that Zach Wilson's GF is now dating his BYU best friend/roommate, WR Dax Milne, a 6th round pick of the Wash Commanders and that Wilson and Milne are no longer social media friends. Allegedly, Wilson had been banging his mother's best friend.

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

6zeve8L.gif
                    2024: Far From Over

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

I just read on Tweeter that Zach Wilson's GF is now dating his BYU best friend/roommate, WR Dax Milne, a 6th round pick of the Wash Commanders and that Wilson and Milne are no longer social media friends. Allegedly, Wilson had been banging his mother's best friend.
                      Bad Mormons.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

twitter is like an open sewer

Comment

• CivilBolt
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

twitter is like an open sewer
                          No wonder Musk backed out from buying it

Comment

Working...
                          X