• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
    The Eagles may have to move AJ Brown. He’s become a malcontent and his ire is directed at the coaches. Trade for him for MW and Bosa.
    Yeah...thats the guy we want. The guy that has got himself run out of two organizations. How long will he be happy here? Not to mention his 100 mil contract.

Comment

• BearWithJetpack
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

The League telling the Lions that the botched call on their sneaky play is their own fault because they tricked the incompetent officials is one of the most repulsive things I've seen from a sports league.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

The Eagles may have to move AJ Brown. He’s become a malcontent and his ire is directed at the coaches. Trade for him for MW and Bosa.
        Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
        Yeah...thats the guy we want. The guy that has got himself run out of two organizations. How long will he be happy here? Not to mention his 100 mil contract.
        I have opinion on AJ Brown at this time, but two RBs the Cards acquired as FA, either of whom the Chargers could've acquired, James Conner and Michael Carter (released the Jets earlier this year) ran all over the Eagles and were major contributors to AZ's win yesterday, along with Kyler Murray of course. I loved watching Murray in these game highlights. The Cards' HC, Jonathan Gannon, was the Eagles' DC for the last few seasons. Speaking of former Philly coordinators, there are some rumblings that Nick Sirianni is losing favor as HC, the perception being that Shane Steichen and Gannon were more responsible for the Eagles' success last season than he was.

Arizona Cardinals vs. Philadelphia Eagles | 2023 Week 17 Game Highlights

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I have opinion on AJ Brown at this time, but two RBs the Cards acquired as FA, either of whom the Chargers could've acquired, James Conner and Michael Carter (released the Jets earlier this year) ran all over the Eagles and were major contributors to AZ's win yesterday, along with Kyler Murray of course. I loved watching Murray in these game highlights. The Cards' HC, Jonathan Gannon, was the Eagles' DC for the last few seasons. Speaking of former Philly coordinators, there are some rumblings that Nick Sirianni is losing favor as HC, the perception being that Shane Steichen and Gannon were more responsible for the Eagles' success last season than he was.

The Eagles defense isnt that good. LB Nacobe Dean who too a starting spot tis season has been out a while after foot surgery and rookie DE Nolan Smith is also out hurt but hasnt played much anyways. They lost LB TJ Edwards to FA'cy so their LBs right now arent that great.

its not often the Cards run all over anybody so not sure what you ar trying to say. Our OL just isnt a good run blocking OL right now. Just be glad Tom Telesco is gone and w can hopfully look forward to a better drafting GM who also will make neccesssary moves.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Run out by 2 organizations? What? The Titans traded him against Vrabel’s wishes and the GM got fired for it. He hasn’t been run out of Philly. But he’s a true #1.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I don’t think the Eagles have won since he was video’d barking like a punk at Chiefs fans walking up the tunnel. We don’t hear ya now, Sirianni.
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                Let's do this!
                • Aug 2022
                • Raleigh N. Carolina
                • Send PM

The Broncos benching Wilson because he wouldn't renegotiate his (horrible) contract is a bit shady, can't believe the players union hasn't looked into this.

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by OG619FrightninLightnin View Post
                  The Broncos benching Wilson because he wouldn't renegotiate his (horrible) contract is a bit shady, can't believe the players union hasn't looked into this.
                  I thought I saw a headline that they did? Just didn’t care cuz Donkeys.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

The NFLPA is all over it. Not sure what the penalty might be.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

More than a bit shady, that's a whole lotta shady.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Run out by 2 organizations? What? The Titans traded him against Vrabel’s wishes and the GM got fired for it. He hasn’t been run out of Philly. But he’s a true #1.
                        He's about to. You are the one that said he is being a malcontent. He sure looks that way.

In any case his contract is 100 mil. We aren't getting him. We need to trade Bosa and MW to lose cap and hopefully get picks, not turn round and take on another big contract.

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                          Let's do this!
                          • Aug 2022
                          • Raleigh N. Carolina
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

I thought I saw a headline that they did? Just didn’t care cuz Donkeys.
                          Burn baby burn.

Worst deal in NFL history.

Comment

Working...
                          X