• Show
Clear All
  • bonehead
    Undrafted
    • Jul 2013
    • TBD
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Damn about time. Congrats to Leslie O'Nea! Now maybe the Chargers can focus on finally getting Bud Selig into the Ring of Honor.
    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Time for AG to learn how to spell this Googles
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• thelightningwill
        Go Aztecs and Pads
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Leslie O'Neal should be in the NFL Hall of Fame.

Comment

• WindsorUK
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Windsor, U.K.
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
          But does it have to be against the Chiefs? One of the teams O'Neal played for when he left?

He was so awesome as a rookie. I was devastated when he blew out his knee half way through the year. Then he came back and was just about as awesome as he was pre-injury. Great player. Also, as someone else pointed out, very similar to Winslow. Great talent, reportedly a BIG JERK.

TG
          Partied with Leslie at a friends wedding while he was still playing for us. He was actually pretty cool that night. My buddies were busting his balls because he carried a Louis Vuitton briefcase with him. When someone asked what he was carrying that was so important to bring to a wedding, one of my friends jumped in with the response " his own football trading cards". Put a big smile on his face.

That Woodrow Lowe leg whip could have ended it all but he came back awesome as ever. Great player.

Comment

• WindsorUK
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Windsor, U.K.
            • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
            Leslie O'Neal should be in the NFL Hall of Fame.
            +1

Comment

• Danimal
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Never was there a DE held as much as poor O'Neal. Seemed like it was every damn pass play and the dumb refs never called anything.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

Jerry Fucking Markbreight logo:
                Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                sigpic

Comment

• thelightningwill
                  Go Aztecs and Pads
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Danimal View Post
                  Never was there a DE held as much as poor O'Neal. Seemed like it was every damn pass play and the dumb refs never called anything.
                  Despite that, O'Neal managed to have just as many sacks as Lawrence Taylor and be a pretty damn good run stuffer. I can't remember O'Neal ever missing a tackle.

Yet, somehow, O'Neal's not even a mention for the Hall, and Taylor is revered as one of the greatest of all time.

Comment

fender57
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
                    Partied with Leslie at a friends wedding while he was still playing for us. He was actually pretty cool that night. My buddies were busting his balls because he carried a Louis Vuitton briefcase with him. When someone asked what he was carrying that was so important to bring to a wedding, one of my friends jumped in with the response " his own football trading cards". Put a big smile on his face.

That Woodrow Lowe leg whip could have ended it all but he came back awesome as ever. Great player.
                    I heard Burt Grossman say the same thing on the radio, that Leslie carried his football cards in his Vuitton briefcase.

Explain the Woodrow Lowe thing. I don't understand. You saying Woody leg whipped Leslie?

Comment

• WindsorUK
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Windsor, U.K.
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                      I heard Burt Grossman say the same thing on the radio, that Leslie carried his football cards in his Vuitton briefcase.

Explain the Woodrow Lowe thing. I don't understand. You saying Woody leg whipped Leslie?
                      Leslie's injury occurred on a play where he was an innocent bystander.
                      Woody was diving to make a tackle, and as he grabbed the guy going by, his momentum whipped his legs around, catching Leslie, who was standing next to the play, in the knee.( at least that's the way I recall it happening, what, 25 years ago)

Comment

Working...
                      X