Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

The UT blowhard vibe is getting real on this board.
    TPB and all posters would be well served to be more conversational...to have some actual back and forth.
    Breaking news...you are not necessarily the smartest dude in the room all the time.
    I too have to check myself sometimes.
    Balance...please...we all have a bit of a competitive streak in us.
    I am typically the “smartest dude in the room”. With that said, I’m in a room alone half of the time. :=)
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I am typically the “smartest dude in the room”. With that said, I’m in a room alone half of the time. :=)
      Ha ha ha ha.
      I wasn't speaking about you,
      but about all of us.
      There really should be more appreciation of MY beautiful mock drafts.
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Electric Chicken
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
        Won't matter if he doesn't want to be here. That's the reason for the trade talk.
        You guys need to read the thread.
        I say trade him for two #1 picks if you can ,, that gives us three #1 picks and more salary cap money. Now is the time to do it because Nick Bosa is tearing it up and everyone wishes they had a Bosa ,,

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Won't matter if he doesn't want to be here. That's the reason for the trade talk.
          You guys need to read the thread.
          If is the key word. Bosa has never gave any indication he didn’t want to be here that I have seen. He seems to really enjoy playing alongside Ingram.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

If is the key word. Bosa has never gave any indication he didn’t want to be here that I have seen. He seems to really enjoy playing alongside Ingram.
            He didn't like playing at StubHub and said he didn't like having no fans. Still won't be any fans at the new stadium. And hopefully we trade Ingram.
            He hasn't been what we thought. Nwosu can do what Ingram has done and we can draft another edge rusher and save cap space.

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

No he didn't. He was pretty good in college but his best completion % was 55. No comparison.
              He took washington state to the Rose Bowl. He must have been doing something right.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

He didn't like playing at StubHub and said he didn't like having no fans. Still won't be any fans at the new stadium. And hopefully we trade Ingram.
                He hasn't been what we thought. Nwosu can do what Ingram has done and we can draft another edge rusher and save cap space.
                I'm sure no player or coach loved the lack of fan support, but that isn't the same thing as Bosa saying he doesn't want to be here.

Lots of people here keep throwing out all of these trade ideas and I think they will all be very disappointed. I do not expect us to trade anybody. We will resign some players, let a few walk and concentrate on the draft and a free agent or two.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I'm sure no player or coach loved the lack of fan support, but that isn't the same thing as Bosa saying he doesn't want to be here.

Lots of people here keep throwing out all of these trade ideas and I think they will all be very disappointed. I do not expect us to trade anybody. We will resign some players, let a few walk and concentrate on the draft and a free agent or two.
                  I don't expect any trades that's not the Telesco way,.... just throwing out ideas what I would do. Ingram has been a disappointment imo.
                  And I doubt Boss is going to come right out and say I don't want to be here,.... just sounds like it to me.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

He took washington state to the Rose Bowl. He must have been doing something right.
                    So did a QB for the UCLA Buins named Wayne Cook. You may be surprised that not every QB in that game is a star. It is a team game.
                    ​​​​​​
                    55% completion percentage for a college QB is pretty low. Though it was Leads head that was the problem.
                    Still, I wouldn't draft a college QB who is under 60%. At least not til day 3.
                    Last edited by Boltjolt; 01-18-2020, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

I wouldn't be against the idea of Ingram at MLB but he has been here for years and they never even tried it.....even in preseason so it isn't happening .
                      The only reason i even bring it up is after seeing how good he looks there on GL d. He was brought to South Carolina to play MLB. Where he played in HS. He is a Linebacker at his core. Inside/Outside? He would be the first to tell you he will dominate wherever you put him.

You cut your teeth at MLB in pop warner and high school for so many years as a kid....everything else you play is an extension of that position. You call a defense you know the roll of everybody. He is too smart a linebacker not to be able to go back to that position.

I agree it wont happen. But its not because he cant play the position. I wouldn't have said so if he had no experience there.

Teams trade up in front of us for the 3 QBs...2 teams really want Simmons and Okudah. Chase Young falls in our laps. lol

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

The only reason i even bring it up is after seeing how good he looks there on GL d. He was brought to South Carolina to play MLB. Where he played in HS. He is a Linebacker at his core. Inside/Outside? He would be the first to tell you he will dominate wherever you put him.

You cut your teeth at MLB in pop warner and high school for so many years as a kid....everything else you play is an extension of that position. You call a defense you know the roll of everybody. He is too smart a linebacker not to be able to go back to that position.

I agree it wont happen. But its not because he cant play the position. I wouldn't have said so if he had no experience there.

Teams trade up in front of us for the 3 QBs...2 teams really want Simmons and Okudah. Chase Young falls in our laps. lol
                        I would actually love it if they did that with Ingram because he has underachieved as a pass rusher. I'm ready to move on from him there.

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

MI would earn major points with me if he were open to a position switch this late in his career, particularly a less glamorous position
                          G-Ro knows.

Comment

Working...
                          X