Clear All
  • Pointyearedog
    Humble Chargers Fan
    • May 2017
    • Golden Hill
    • Medical Devices Operations
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

I don't speak twitter...somebody translate? I assume the fire icons is a good thing?
    As long as it doesn't mean burn them?
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." --Frank Zappa

Comment

• MagicMamba88
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2019
      • Send PM

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

I don't speak twitter...somebody translate? I assume the fire icons is a good thing?
        Remember back in the 70s and 80s, when we called chicks hot? This is the same thing.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post

Remember back in the 70s and 80s, when we called chicks hot? This is the same thing.
          Thats not still a thing? I suppose people don’t say “bitchin, rad, knarly, or foxy” anymore?
          These kids today have no respect for classic language.

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• captaind
            Cook This Pork Chops
            • Jun 2013
            • Mars
            • Ball Holder
            • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Thats not still a thing? I suppose people don’t say “bitchin, rad, knarly, or foxy” anymore?
            These kids today have no respect for classic language.
            That's because it's been lawsuited out of existence.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Browns uniforms today - seriously cannot truly tell what changed. I mean, Brown, Orange and White - with boring helmets - only so much you can do . But I guess they resemble he Belichick years in Cleveland

Falcons, Bucs (really only the numbers), Colts, now the Browns - minor tweaks but nothing that really is outstanding

I hope the Chargers are last and blow these MoFo's out of the water.....

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                • Feb 2019
                • McLean Illinois
                • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
                Browns uniforms today - seriously cannot truly tell what changed. I mean, Brown, Orange and White - with boring helmets - only so much you can do . But I guess they resemble he Belichick years in Cleveland

Falcons, Bucs (really only the numbers), Colts, now the Browns - minor tweaks but nothing that really is outstanding

We already do...which is why I hope it's just tweaks...
                The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

We already do...which is why I hope it's just tweaks...
                  I actually like the ones Fleet mocked up: white pants; white helmets with black numbers and grey face mask; powder blue home jerseys
                  white jerseys for the road

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

They can put a brown turd on the sides of the helmets

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

I actually prefer the grey mask. Its just classic. And fits the color schemes we most likely go with.
                      Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 2.25.12 PM.png
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

I actually prefer the grey mask. Its just classic. And fits the color schemes we most likely go with.
                        Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 2.25.12 PM.png
                        Very nice....like the white still but would be ok with the powder blue helmet. I dont like the black mixed in at all with our color scheme so if the numbers were a different color, id like that better but prefer them not be on there. The black just dont match anything so powder blue numbers?

Im hoping for PB jerseys, white pants with a better lightning bolt down the leg, Those white helmets with no number or a PB helmet with white away uniform with PB numbers. Facemask im good with either but think they will stick with Yellow.

But no matter what it is, ill be ok with it, im not anal about uniforms.

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Very nice....like the white still but would be ok with the powder blue helmet. I dont like the black mixed in at all with our color scheme so if the numbers were a different color, id like that better but prefer them not be on there. The black just dont match anything so powder blue numbers?

Im hoping for PB jerseys, white pants with a better lightning bolt down the leg, Those white helmets with no number or a PB helmet with white away uniform with PB numbers. Facemask im good with either but think they will stick with Yellow.
                          Black isnt always used as a color. Its used to make things show better on camera. Our primary colors are light. I would expect some sort of shading in decals. The black numbers, grey facemask never matched the uniform they were on. Its just sticking with the classics. Thats why im putting them there. Powder numbers might work. But the yellow facemask with numbers looks dumb imo. I like numbers used as an old school element. Same with the gray facemask. If we are using the yellow mask likely just go plain with the bolt. No numbers.

Comment

Working...
                          X