• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneinchpunch
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    Dunno as I don't pay much attention to their roster. That is just what they said on the radio yesterday - maybe they were wrong. I'm sure with your awesome search powers you could find out where he really is on the depth chart if you want to spend the time. I really don't care.
    When you said he'd be #5 on their depth chart I thought you meant he'd be # 5 on their depth chart and not just guessing. Grice has a real chance to be #2 on their depth chart. That's why I asked.
    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
      When you said he'd be #5 on their depth chart I thought you meant he'd be # 5 on their depth chart and not just guessing. Grice has a real chance to be #2 on their depth chart. That's why I asked.
      Strictly a guess as it was reported that they had 4 RBs on the roster ahead of him who have already been with the team. But I was wrong, he is listed as 4th on the depth chart:

Check out the 2024 Arizona Cardinals NFL depth chart on ESPN. Includes full details on starters, second, third and fourth tier Cardinals players.

Maybe he'll eventually move up.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
        Strictly a guess as it was reported that they had 4 RBs on the roster ahead of him who have already been with the team. But I was wrong, he is listed as 4th on the depth chart:

Check out the 2024 Arizona Cardinals NFL depth chart on ESPN. Includes full details on starters, second, third and fourth tier Cardinals players.

Maybe he'll eventually move up.
        One of those guys is a FB
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Beerman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Eastlake
          • Send PM

Shame we lost him. Figured this would happen when Dwyer was cut.

At least we were able to keep Law before he was snatched up.

Comment

Working...
          X