パナマ
      • Aug 2013
      • London
      • Opera singer and web developer.
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      Besides, Clary isn't that good a run blocker

Wired via Nexus 5
      (sigh) Have you not been watching? Clary isn't going to get pancakes, but he is not going to miss assignments, he will do his job, and he will make those around him (notably Fluker) better. That's far more valuable in run blocking than someone who pancakes the defender one play and plays toreador the next two.
      Adipose

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
        (sigh) Have you not been watching? Clary isn't going to get pancakes, but he is not going to miss assignments, he will do his job, and he will make those around him (notably Fluker) better. That's far more valuable in run blocking than someone who pancakes the defender one play and plays toreador the next two.
        He isn't coming back this season and he has never been that good a run blocker, dispite what you want to say.

Wired via Nexus 5

Comment

• KarlC
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

As long as they do the work every week, I don't care if they only win by 3.

I don't want Matthews back till he's healthy.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

fender57
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Hank Bauer says Marshall is the unsung hero of the game.

Comment

• Panama
              パナマ
              • Aug 2013
              • London
              • Send PM

He isn't coming back this season and he has never been that good a run blocker, dispite what you want to say.

Wired via Nexus 5
              I have no idea whether he comes back this season or not. I remain hopeful, but I am not a doctor and I don't know the specifics of his medical situation.

However, I do know something about playing in the trenches, and we will have to disagree on his run blocking. Clary at RG is a very effective run blocker.
              Last edited by Panama; 09-28-2014, 04:14 PM.
              Adipose

Comment

• Geezbolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Sun Valley, ID
                • Send PM

Double victory. Win a game you should and let the injured hammy's, knees, backs, feet and hips heal for another week. We're going to need some of those guys back next week.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

I have no idea whether he comes back this season or not. I remain hopeful, but I am not a doctor and I don't know the specifics of his medical situation.

However, I do know something about playing in the trenches, and we will have to disagree on his run blocking. Clary at RG is a very effective run blocker.
                  And we do. Clary is a respected player on the team, i understand that but we dont miss him. He is at best an average player but imo he is below average.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Geezbolt View Post
                    Double victory. Win a game you should and let the injured hammy's, knees, backs, feet and hips heal for another week. We're going to need some of those guys back next week.
                    Down another CB
                    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Sec-E4
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2014
                      • Arizona
                      • Send PM

Break Down

We Won the Game & didnt need much of a run game:-) We created turn overs, KA13 & the rest of the WR posse was in full affect.

I think it was big to get the third string Center & others, some playing time, The Law had a nice sack tooooo. I'm pretty sure our Defense has got to be at the Top, For Second Half points allowed

Comment

• Sec-E4
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2014
                        • Arizona
                        • Send PM

I didn't know you played in the NFL ?

Comment

• Panama
                          パナマ
                          • Aug 2013
                          • London
                          • Send PM

And we do. Clary is a respected player on the team, i understand that but we dont miss him. He is at best an average player but imo he is below average.
                          *We* don't miss him? I know for a fact I've seen at least one post that says, "We miss Clary," and I think I may have seen more. *You* may not miss Clary, but others are seeing the absolute disaster we have at interior OL and recognizing that, while Clary may not be the second coming of Dielman, he is a huge upgrade over what we are trotting out right now. We have not run well all season; Troutman has been a turnstile and Fluker seems to have regressed -- I think we very much miss Clary.
                          Adipose

Comment

Working...
                          X