Poll: Which FA QB Would You Want if Stick and Taylor Get Hurt?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

We are looking for “mature style of leadership” at the qb position
      that’s the common intangible Telesco prioritizes
      it’s partly why he took the job, to win a championship with Rivers
      it’s why we went after Brady
      it’s what he and Lynn see in Tyrod and even Stick
      heck, go back to Telesco’s interest in Mariota.

id be absolutely shocked if we ever went after a man-child like Cam.
      G-Ro knows.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
        Superbowl?
        • Sep 2018
        • Los Angeles/Chicago
        • Send PM

Who voted for Shimmy?!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

this thread ponders ES being our starter and then getting hurt? :wtf2:

If ES is our starter, every guy on that list is already on another team or crippled by the plague, lost more than one limb, or somehow was disfigured.
          ES ... starting QB ... good one!
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• ChargingBolts
            Superbowl?
            • Sep 2018
            • Los Angeles/Chicago
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
            this thread ponders ES being our starter and then getting hurt? :wtf2:

If ES is our starter, every guy on that list is already on another team or crippled by the plague, lost more than one limb, or somehow was disfigured.
            ES ... starting QB ... good one!
            This thread is if say Tyrod and Stick got coronavirus or were in the car together and got into an accident the week after the draft and we drafted no QB's, we would have time to choose, whom would you want? Taking them out of the equation who is the best of the worst available out there?

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post
              Who voted for Shimmy?!
              not me, but i will if he is the cheapest qb.
              If i'm Lynn and both Tyrod and Stick went down, i'm tanking for Trevor and asking Spanos for more time.
              G-Ro knows.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                Superbowl?
                • Sep 2018
                • Los Angeles/Chicago
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

not me, but i will if he is the cheapest qb.
                If i'm Lynn and both Tyrod and Stick went down, i'm tanking for Trevor and asking Spanos for more time.
                Well Shimmy would be super cheap that's for sure.

So far Cam is the run away leader on the poll.

Followed by a trade for Alex Smith or sign Jameis.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Cam is NOT coming here. Rapaport has said we arent interested in his latest as of today.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

I want nothing to do with scumbags like this. And I find it despicable that Universities try to hide this stuff under the rug to protect their major sport's programs.

Jameis Winston and Woman Who Accused Him of Rape Settle Lawsuits

By Marc Tracy
                    • Dec. 15, 2016

Quarterback Jameis Winston has settled a dispute involving two federal lawsuits with a woman who accused him of rape, an allegation that ultimately touched off a national debate over a matter in which Winston was never prosecuted or disciplined.

John Clune, a lawyer for the woman, Erica Kinsman, on Wednesday night confirmed a report first published by TMZ Sports, saying, “The case has been resolved to the satisfaction of the parties.”

Winston’s lawyer, David Cornwell, did not immediately reply to a request for comment.

Kinsman’s lawsuit, accusing Winston of sexual battery, had been scheduled for trial in April.

Kinsman had said Winston raped her in late 2012 when they were Florida State students. Although she contacted law enforcement, the matter did not become public until late in 2013, the season in which Winston won the Heisman Trophy and led the Seminoles to a national title.

Has never questioned by the police in Tallahassee, Fla., and prosecutors ultimately declined to charge him. A New York Times investigation found that the police and the university did little to determine what had happened. Kinsman was quoted directly in a 2015 documentary about campus sexual assault called “The Hunting Ground,” in which her accusation was cast as emblematic of what the filmmakers saw as a pervasive rape culture on college campuses.

While Winston was disciplined for stealing $32 worth of crab legs in the spring of 2014 and was suspended for a game in the 2014 season after he shouted a lewd phrase in the student union, a campus hearing in late 2014 over the episode with Kinsman found that he had not violated the university’s code of conduct. Winston has said the encounter was consensual.

The former state chief justice who ruled in Winston’s favor in the campus hearing, Major B. Harding, said he did not accept Winston’s version of events but had not found sufficient evidence that Winston had violated the university code.

Kinsman sued Winston in the spring of 2015, shortly after he was taken with the first overall pick in the N.F.L. draft by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, with Clune saying a prime goal of the suit was to hold him accountable. Winston’s lawyer called the suit a “stunt,” and Winston countersued, accusing Kinsman of greed. He had just signed a four-year deal with the Buccaneers worth more than $23 million.

Now in his second season, Winston has started every one of the Buccaneers’ games since he has been on the team, and he has emerged as one of the N.F.L.’s more promising young quarterbacks. Since the countersuit was a direct response to Kinsman’s initial lawsuit, the resolution revealed Wednesday was expected to cover both actions. In January, Florida State settled, for just under $1 million and without acknowledging liability, a suit in which Kinsman accused it of violating her rights under Title IX — the federal law mandating equal access to higher education on the basis of gender — by mishandling her accusations.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

This thread is if say Tyrod and Stick got coronavirus or were in the car together and got into an accident the week after the draft and we drafted no QB's, we would have time to choose, whom would you want? Taking them out of the equation who is the best of the worst available out there?
                      Stick is not in any equation. this is my point. You can tie Stick to the surf rack, stow him in the trunk, or drag him from the bumper, it doesn't matter. you're gonna need one of those guys if you merely face -Tyrod.

Comment

• Jorgecasas10
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Mar 2020
                        • Send PM

Thats the point of this thread good job explaining it

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          Day Tripper
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Jorgecasas10 View Post

Thats the point of this thread good job explaining it
                          But it still doesnt matter what Stick does or doesnt get.

Comment

Working...
                          X