• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KarlC
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Looks like the Pat*s are gonna have a get-right game, and CIN isn't nearly as awesome as the media told us.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
      Suuure Qoip...
      I have Antonio Brown, Leveon, Cameron, Delanie, Hyde and unfortunately traded for Montee Ball. I try to record all my guys each week. Montee sucks
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Beerman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Eastlake
        • Send PM

Originally posted by KarlC View Post
        Looks like the Pat*s are gonna have a get-right game, and CIN isn't nearly as awesome as the media told us.
        Cincy was never as good as people thought they were. They are the same team as last year, except they've taken the ball out of Dalton's hands and made him Alex Smith. They look great if they can run the ball all game and let the D play. Once they fall behind they get exposed and the real Dalton shows up.

Comment

• KarlC
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
          Cincy was never as good as people thought they were.
          But the Media said so!!!! :lol:

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• Beerman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Eastlake
            • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
            I have Antonio Brown, Leveon, Cameron, Delanie, Hyde and unfortunately traded for Montee Ball. I try to record all my guys each week. Montee sucks
            That's gonna be an issue for Denver. They shit the bed letting Moreno walk for nothing. He wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination, but was a solid player for them last year.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
              I'm funning with ya Qip!
              Go Rivers!

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
                That's gonna be an issue for Denver. They shit the bed letting Moreno walk for nothing. He wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination, but was a solid player for them last year.
                I was thinking that teams were so focused on the passing game that it would open things up for even a mediocre RB. Not the case
                Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• captaind
                  Cook This Pork Chops
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Mars
                  • Ball Holder
                  • Send PM

"...the dirtiest play I've ever seen in the National Football League."

Who else but the Broncos?

The Arizona Cardinals lost the one player that they could not afford to lose, while another injury drew the ire of coach Bruce Arians.

Comment

• KarlC
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

Do the Vets pass that crap down to the Rooks every year or what? Seriously, DEN is like the home of the chop-block.

And, way to go, Bungles. Total face-plant.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                      Grammar Police
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

No worries, at this rate we will not had a player to chop block by the time we play them...
                      Go Rivers!

Comment

• Panama
                        パナマ
                        • Aug 2013
                        • London
                        • Opera singer and web developer.
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
                        "...the dirtiest play I've ever seen in the National Football League."

Who else but the Broncos?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...ll-knee-injury
                        Oh, no I see why the Cardinals didn't look so good in the second half. The Broncos decided to get cheap and knock out the QB and the two best players on the team. Classy. Gotcha.
                        Adipose

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Officials correctly penalized the Denver Broncos for an illegal chop block on the play that injured Arizona Cardinals defensive end Calais Campbell, an NFL spokesman said Monday morning.

League spokesman Michael Signora told USA TODAY Sports via e-mail that the play was flagged because Broncos tight end Julius Thomas blocked Campbell in the "area of the thigh or lower" while left tackle Ryan Clady was engaging Campbell's upper body.

Signora said the Broncos also committed a "lure block" on the play because while Thomas went low, Clady, "confronts the defensive player in a pass-blocking posture but is not physically engaged with the defensive player."

The penalty on the play wiped out a 77-yard touchdown reception for Denver's Demaryius Thomas.

Campbell suffered what the Cardinals believe to be a sprained medial collateral ligament and is expected to miss about four weeks, head coach Bruce Arians said Sunday night.

Arians was livid about the block, calling it the "dirtiest play I've ever seen" and said that someone would need to "answer to that."

Signora said a decision whether Thomas or Clady, or both, will be fined will come later this week.

Cardinals lose to Broncos, face tough road in NFC West
                          Thomas told USA TODAY Sports on Sunday night that he did not intend to hurt Campbell, and he sought out a Cardinals player to apologize to Campbell after the game. Thomas said there was a miscommunication with Clady that resulted in both players attempting to block Campbell simultaneously.

"I guarantee that being dirty is not a part of my game, and to intentionally hurt somebody is not something I would ever do," Thomas said.
                          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...
                          X