• Show
Clear All
  • WindsorUK
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Windsor, U.K.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Hey, outside the box thinking here! I want to see it mocked up … you’ve got my attention.
    Sorry brother, we'll have to put Fleet and his photo shopping skills to work here, as I have none!
    Both iterations however do look cool in my head.:cheers:

Comment

• JOJAX85
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2018
      • Irmo, SC
      • Send PM

The rule says they can now use multiple helmet colors, correct? Why not scrap the current royals and replace with the Coryells and scrap the current navys and replace with the Seaus?

Comment

• Maniaque 6
        French Speaking Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Québec city
        • Send PM

I'm with you on that !

Comment

• Fleet 1
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Kauai
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Fans had been asking for them to be the main color for years til they finally did it.

You are in the minority there.
          I was in the Chargers DMs daily for years. lol Even when they were in SD i wanted the change. Im not totally expecting the navy helmet if we are in fact one of the teams. Not every team is getting an alternate helmet right? Just such an SD thing and im not sure spanos wants to go that route.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

I was in the Chargers DMs daily for years. lol Even when they were in SD i wanted the change. Im not totally expecting the navy helmet if we are in fact one of the teams. Not every team is getting an alternate helmet right? Just such an SD thing and im not sure spanos wants to go that route.
            No just 15 or 16.
            And agree, you were a proponent for the PBs and i wanted them as well. Hec even Chris Berman wanted them lol.

Blue is my favorite color and the Navy's were just ok, and imo going to the white helmets even with Navy was an improvement imo. However, many teams has some navy blue or dark blue in them. The PBs are much better and unique and i still think the 60's uniforms are still better than what we have today. I like the bolts on those jerseys better, but i do like the yellow pants. The yellow seems a little lighter than our previous yellow.

Comment

• The Intellectual Assassin
              Serenity now!
              • Sep 2021
              • North Carolina
              • Teacher
              • Send PM

I don't hate the powder blue, far from it. But sorry nothing imo is gonna beat the days of the navy blue and white. I would love some more use of the old school uniforms of the Fouts era also.

Comment

• Xenos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by The Intellectual Assassin View Post
                I don't hate the powder blue, far from it. But sorry nothing imo is gonna beat the days of the navy blue and white. I would love some more use of the old school uniforms of the Fouts era also.
                The Navy Blues were the ones I grew up watching so those are my automatic favorites.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                  We Are The Storm!
                  • Aug 2018
                  • Send PM

The Navy Blues are my favorite now and I personally like the royal blues.Not a huge fan of the yellow pants though.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Utah
                    • Midnight Toker
                    • Send PM

The Powda blues with that gold. Looks soooo smooth.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2022
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

The Navy Blues were the ones I grew up watching so those are my automatic favorites.
                      Same here. I buy an authentic jersey almost every season. The first thing I look for is if Mitchell and Ness has added a Chargers jersey from the Seau and Tomlinson prime years. Still waiting for them to make the away jerseys in white from that era, with more players featured. And if we eventually turn to an alternate in either home or away or both from that era, forget it...I'm going broke on Derwin James, Joey Bosa, Justin Herbert, and many more current players' jerseys. (Of course I'm kidding about going broke, but the NFL Shop will certainly enjoy my business.)

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

I thought you were a little older than in your 30's. But i get it, i kinda grew up in the Fouts era. Well, I was 9 or 10 when he was drafted and why i dont mind the yellow pants at all and like the Royal blue more than the Navy blue. The Navy blue is my least favorite. In anycase, the Powder blues are my favorite of them all.

Comment

• Caslon
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2019
                          • Send PM

The old Navy blues meant business!!! The powder blues speak finesse.

Comment

Working...
                          X