• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BearWithJetpack
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Love the player. Don't love the cost.

I expect to end up loving the player more than I dislike the cost... eventually.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
      The Precious
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Murray and Derwin are gonna have some fun.

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

I was worried one of the 2 made it to them. They'll just take their pick of the RB's and make their offense next level.
        yeah.... was afraid they might go one of Helaire/Swift instead of Jonathan Taylor, and.... they did,
        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Schrager loves this kid. Says Murray is a generational leader.

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

I’ve been wanting a modern LB for years in the draft. I think we finally got one. Can cover RBs and TEs, hits like s truck, sideline to sideline speed. If you consider Simmons a “defender”, this is the best LB in the draft. So I love it. I just didn’t see this coming. And we need LBs big time so its definitely a need, maybe even more than OLT.

But I would have preferred OLT.
          ok.... two birds w/one stone.... both Charge! and wu are on board w/this guy !!
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Originally posted by BearWithJetpack View Post
            Love the player. Don't love the cost.

I expect to end up loving the player more than I dislike the cost... eventually.
            The way our third rounders have gone over the past decade this is a good move. We just drafted two starters. Remind me again what we did last year?!?!? Hopefully some of the guys from last year show up this year. I'm not worried about the players we drafted this year...so far!
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• rikardo
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

The way our third rounders have gone over the past decade this is a good move. We just drafted two starters. Remind me again what we did last year?!?!? Hopefully some of the guys from last year show up this year. I'm not worried about the players we drafted this year...so far!
              Pipkins (I believe)

Comment

• SYB
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

yeah.... was afraid they might go one of Helaire/Swift instead of Jonathan Taylor, and.... they did,
                Unfortunately, I think they got the best all around RB in the draft. Dat boi guud.:shock:

Comment

• Charge!
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                  I’ve been wanting a modern LB for years in the draft. I think we finally got one. Can cover RBs and TEs, hits like s truck, sideline to sideline speed. If you consider Simmons a “defender”, this is the best LB in the draft. So I love it. I just didn’t see this coming. And we need LBs big time so its definitely a need, maybe even more than OLT.

But I would have preferred OLT.
                  He is a great, big fast LBer and he is also lighting quick on blitzes..... QB's cant out run him,.....

Comment

• beachcomber
                    & ramblin' man
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

can see the team TommyJohn attraction to this guy re: his character/faith, and.... wondering where he falls on the scale between Simmons and Malik Jefferson ??

key stat is in his last/Jr. year, his solo tackles were 2/1 assisted tackles.... (key stat for LBs), and.... without doing the research, suspect the 17 TFL is near phenomenal for an LB ??

another WIL.... this time w/some speed.... hopefully the carousel stops here.

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

can see the team TommyJohn attraction to this guy re: his character/faith, and.... wondering where he falls on the scale between Simmons and Malik Jefferson ??

key stat is in his last/Jr. year, his solo tackles were 2/1 assisted tackles.... (key stat for LBs), and.... without doing the research, suspect the 17 TFL is near phenomenal for an LB ??

another WIL.... this time w/some speed.... hopefully the carousel stops here.
                      Planets are aligning my friends!
                      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

ok.... two birds w/one stone.... both Charge! and wu are on board w/this guy !!
                        agree... great player fills a huge need we have had for years.... like others said, did not expect to get him since he was projected mid to late first round..... and he can actually catch and maybe hurt mahomes.... before his receivers get wide open deep.....

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Good thing our/my projected starting LBs and DBs are all faster than Helaire.

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X