• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WindsorUK
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Windsor, U.K.
    • Send PM

I just hope AJ Dillon is still on the board when we pick tomorrow.

Comment

• JOJAX85
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2018
      • Irmo, SC
      • Send PM

Well I wanted Simmons, then Hurts.
      We got Herbert, then Murray.
      Could be the same impact at both positions. We will have to wait & see, I guess.
      Hate giving up a 3rd for it though.
      Not sure what the OT plan from here is.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
        • Send PM

I almost forgot!! I do have something to look forward to today, other than hoping some prospects slip through to day 3...

I got a big bet with one of TPB's resident draftniks.....

I call for Jake Fromm to be picked inside 100 selections...Like54Ninjas calls BS.....winner gets to write their own praise in the losers sig!!
        Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
          I almost forgot!! I do have something to look forward to today, other than hoping some prospects slip through to day 3...

I got a big bet with one of TPB's resident draftniks.....

I call for Jake Fromm to be picked inside 100 selections...Like54Ninjas calls BS.....winner gets to write their own praise in the losers sig!!
          Indeed. I have not forgotten.

:toyou:
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Here is the thing - -if Herbert is a GOOD NFL QB - it was a good pick. If not - well so be it. There was talk of trading back into the 1st round to get a QB on that 5th year contract so here is the deal - what is better: Herbert and Murray or Simmons and Love.

The easy answer is how much higher was Herbert on your draft board than Love because if you have QB - you have it. Thats it. I personally would have preferred Herbert later with an extra pick. But you can't be stupid - if you like Herbert - take him. My guess Murray was closer to Simmons than the next QB was to Herbert on his draft board.

Always have said - if Telesco TRULY has done the homework and is picking because he fits - fine

Lets get after it

Sign Peters
            Maybe call the Skins and offer a 2021 Second round pick and either Lamp or Tevi for Williams

I think Peters will be the better option

Would like too see a WR drafted

Chargers will be active in the UDFA market but I forgot about Parham and Storm -

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
              Here is the thing - -if Herbert is a GOOD NFL QB - it was a good pick. If not - well so be it. There was talk of trading back into the 1st round to get a QB on that 5th year contract so here is the deal - what is better: Herbert and Murray or Simmons and Love.

The easy answer is how much higher was Herbert on your draft board than Love because if you have QB - you have it. Thats it. I personally would have preferred Herbert later with an extra pick. But you can't be stupid - if you like Herbert - take him. My guess Murray was closer to Simmons than the next QB was to Herbert on his draft board.

Always have said - if Telesco TRULY has done the homework and is picking because he fits - fine

Lets get after it

Sign Peters
              Maybe call the Skins and offer a 2021 Second round pick and either Lamp or Tevi for Williams

Chargers will be active in the UDFA market but I forgot about Parham and Storm -
              Agreed except the compensation for Williams.
              Peters will be less $ and not cost a draft pick.

RB, WR, CB and OL are coming on day 3 or 1 in a possible trade into the 3rd today.

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Agreed except the compensation for Williams.
                Peters will be less $ and not cost a draft pick.

RB, WR, CB and OL are coming on day 3 or 1 in a possible trade into the 3rd today.

I like the idea of Williams because he is the better player. But Peters is more realistic both in terms of cost to get (no draft pick), cost on contract - Williams is owed 12m and wants an extension, Peters you can probably get for 7-10m range. Finally Peters is a one year bridge for TreyPip.

Chargers need WR and RB thats for sure; maybe CB. OL - with Storm signed - he is like a 6th or 7th round pick - not to say if talent doesn't justify but I would like to see WR and RB tomorrow

Comment

• Budsman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Lets get after it

Sign Peters

That’s a pretty good point. While I’m obviously not the biggest Herbert fan draft wise they did get a stud LB and a project QB. Wish we didn’t spend a 6 on a project QB but at the end of the day the Murray pick does take the edge off the pick a bit.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

That’s a pretty good point. While I’m obviously not the biggest Herbert fan draft wise they did get a stud LB and a project QB. Wish we didn’t spend a 6 on a project QB but at the end of the day the Murray pick does take the edge off the pick a bit.
                    It takes a moment sometimes.

There’s the #BOLTUP

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• Budsman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

It takes a moment sometimes.

There’s the #BOLTUP
                      Oh no I still don’t like the Herbie pick, but the Murray pick was good.

I’ve always been a bolt fan, I’ve stayed a bolt fan through 1-15 seasons, team relocation, getting rid of our stars in a poor way and to have my fandom even tangentially questioned over not agreeing with one pick is pretty shit.

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

And Perryman. Doubt we trade King.
                        I wonder if they would consider trading Jenkins? Adderly has to play somewhere and King can be the FS fill in if needed if he gets injured.
                        What??? Trade Mr. Elite? No way Loyal Lynn would sign off on that one...besides, Jenkins is the only healthy FS we had last year...too many question marks with Subtracterley...

Comment

• iginlafan77
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2020
                          • Send PM

I'm not at all a fan of either pick, and now we won't really be able to fix our positions of need. On day 3 we might get a RB and a WR3, but we are not getting a LT or CB good enough to push Pipkins/Tevi or Davis out of starting spots.

Comment

Working...
                          X