• Show
Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

TJ says the Bolts were very interested in him but don’t draft guys they cannot get a medical on.......

This dude is STOUT at POA with really good lateral movement and ability to push/collapse pocket.

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

The Bolts brought in a bunch of high character young men. I like it.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Xenos
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Yep, TT scored on that pickup.
        His only successful 4th round draft pick so far......miracles do happen lol.

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
          TJ says the Bolts were very interested in him but don’t draft guys they cannot get a medical on.......

This dude is STOUT at POA with really good lateral movement and ability to push/collapse pocket.

What I noticed from this tape were two things:

1. Smith was double-teamed a lot
          2. On running plays, the RB never even got near Smith.

Smith could be a nice find...maybe PS and could develop...

Comment

• BoltBacker
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Las Vegas, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
            The Bolts brought in a bunch of high character young men. I like it.
            I always worry about balance, did they overvalue character at the expense of talent? There are allot of bad dudes that have helped teams win championships.

Watching the MJ documentary there were many high character players on that team. But Dennis Rodman brought that second team together. Not saying Telesco needs a bad character player but I hope he never passes on a player that could lift this team just because of character.

We have so many "quality" guys that they could keep a "bad dude" in check when the time is right, I just hope TT has the vision to see that.

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltBacker View Post

I always worry about balance, did they overvalue character at the expense of talent? There are allot of bad dudes that have helped teams win championships.

Watching the MJ documentary there were many high character players on that team. But Dennis Rodman brought that second team together. Not saying Telesco needs a bad character player but I hope he never passes on a player that could lift this team just because of character.

We have so many "quality" guys that they could keep a "bad dude" in check when the time is right, I just hope TT has the vision to see that.
              On the other hand, sometimes a headcase, diva or bad boy can be a real locker room cancer. Or, some may get suspended for either on-field or off-field behavior, letting their team down when they are counting on them. Pass.

Comment

Working...
              X