• Show
Clear All
  • floydefisher
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • siberiacuse, ny
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
    Just had a dose of morfeeeeen oh yeah---- am I drooling?
    OK, so far just a little pain, I know how kKeenan Allen felt last year now... Update tomorowowowowow!111010110001

��

Thanks again for all your support and prayers, it is comforting.
    You are welcome.

Can we get this stickied so he can find it to update us please?
    sigpic

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Well it's tomorrow hopefully my dr will discharger me soon so I can go home and get some sleep! Chemo starts Friday. What horrible way to start the weekend. At least I can look forward to the game Sunday... Not seeing it that is out here it's KC or Denver mostly, booo! Someone tell qsmokey RAIDERS SUCK for me!

Thanks again for being here with me through this.

Viva los whale vaginas!
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• MakoShark
        Disgruntled
        • Jun 2013
        • North Alabama
        • Send PM

Well it's tomorrow hopefully my dr will discharger me soon so I can go home and get some sleep! Chemo starts Friday. What horrible way to start the weekend. At least I can look forward to the game Sunday... Not seeing it that is out here it's KC or Denver mostly, booo! Someone tell qsmokey RAIDERS SUCK for me!

Thanks again for being here with me through this.

Viva los whale vaginas!
        We'll be thinking about you big guy!
        sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Raiders suck, Smokey!
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Thanks everyone, your words and prayers and good energy is much appreciated.

I'll be having my pick line put in today so I'll try and post my game thoughts before the good drugs wear off this afternoon!
            Fuck that post pics of the pick line. Hope you're good bruddah. Aloha to you and your family.

Comment

• Hard Charger
              Chargers fan since 1977!
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

My thoughts are with you JH!!! God speed brother!

HC

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

I just saw something kind of interesting on youtube. It was Pam Grier's battle with cancer (abdomen) and how she was directed - this was in 1989 - to go to Chinatown to get some healing Chinese herbs and teas. Evidently it made a substantial difference as she beat an initial 18-month death sentence to be cancer free today - almost 30 years later.

I know FLEET uses Chinese teas from his doc. I wonder if FLEET's doc has expertise in cancer-fighting herbs/teas. Just something to consider I guess in addition to what's already being done.

Pam talks about the Chinese herbs (and God within) at the 13:00 mark of this interview...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pNUGGC-yok

For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

There's a quote from Moliere that i happen to be believe true. Its how i approach medicine and healing. And i dont really think that the quote was meant to be taken in the context that i take it. Because at the time treatment was so limited across the world. However it applied to Traditional Chinese Medicine then and it still does today.

“Nearly all men die of their medicines, not of their diseases.” Moliere

I believe the beauty of TCM lies in its abilities to restore the liver and areas of the body that are taxed from the use of hardcore western medicines. So i may not believe that TDM can cure cancer....i do believe that it can restore the body rapidly to good health after treatment. I couldn't imagine doing chemo without also using TCM to purify my body. And Dr Chen is the best. Chinese patients fly from China to SD to see him.

I dont know if he feels he can cure cancer. But i know he feels he can put the body in the best position to give your immune system a chance.

Comment

• MakoShark
                    Disgruntled
                    • Jun 2013
                    • North Alabama
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                    There's a quote from Moliere that i happen to be believe true. Its how i approach medicine and healing. And i dont really think that the quote was meant to be taken in the context that i take it. Because at the time treatment was so limited across the world. However it applied to Traditional Chinese Medicine then and it still does today.

I believe the beauty of TCM lies in its abilities to restore the liver and areas of the body that are taxed from the use of hardcore western medicines. So i may not believe that TDM can cure cancer....i do believe that it can restore the body rapidly to good health after treatment. I couldn't imagine doing chemo without also using TCM to purify my body. And Dr Chen is the best. Chinese patients fly from China to SD to see him.

I dont know if he feels he can cure cancer. But i know he feels he can put the body in the best position to give your immune system a chance.
                    How do I learn more about this? How do I find a person who can provide guidance, and what are the right questions to ask when looking? My daughter and I need to learn to speak this language.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                      No Sir, I Dont Like It
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Section 457
                      • Migrant Film Worker
                      • Send PM

Diet is huge too.
                      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
                        How do I learn more about this? How do I find a person who can provide guidance, and what are the right questions to ask when looking? My daughter and I need to learn to speak this language.
                        You get in touch with my Dr. Dr Gary Chen. He may be able to recommend someone in your area. But imo if it were me i would go to see him.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                          Did we win?
                          • Jun 2013
                          • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Fleet, I believe this quote completely. I know so many people that are on various medications for whatever reason and their medicinal symptoms are so much worse than their actual ailments. In addition, purity of the liver is something we in the western world to tend to overlook (where's my whiskey?).

Stinky and Mako, please consider: in relation to this train of thought is diet. As I stated above I have a very close friend that beat stage 4 melanoma cancer by simply going the Gerson Diet route. The simple version of the theory and again, what worked for my friend, is that cancer feeds on and requires sugar to spread throughout the body. Cut out the sugars and the cancer has nothing to feed on and dies. There is obviously more to it on the biological level but that is the layman's version of this method. He did not trust the idea of poisoning his body to defeat a different poison so he looked into other alternative methods. He was stage 4 and did not have many options, the doctor was essentially writing him off but here he is 10 or so years later still fighting, drinking and living well. I am sure results vary for each individual metabolic state and system but it's worth a look. Google "Gerson diet cancer"...tons of info out there and I am sure my buddy would be happy to share if requested. Of course, he is a Cowboy fan..so there is that.

I offer this simply as an additional option to consider, by no means am I suggesting what anyone should do regarding the direction of their own health.
                          Last edited by UtahBolt; 09-29-2016, 01:58 PM.
                          I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

Working...
                          X