• like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Electric Chicken View Post
    Aloha from Virginia Beach Va,,,,,,,, Go Chargers
    Welcome man. Look forward to hearing your takes.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Welcome man. Look forward to hearing your takes.
      How's the recovery, ninj ?
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Electric Chicken View Post
        Aloha from Virginia Beach Va,,,,,,,, Go Chargers
        Welcome.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

How's the recovery, ninj ?
          My issues are constant and unyielding. :LOL:

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

My issues are constant and unyielding. :LOL:
            Labrum.
            Clavicle.
            etc.
            You & Verrett.
            We do not play modern football.

Comment

• glutton4Bolts
              glutton for punishment
              • Jan 2019
              • Lake Arrowhead, CA
              • Send PM

Hello All,

Sad to see the forums.chargers.com coming to a close. Heard about this site and I look forward to trying it out. Still am a member of the Padre UT Forum but avoid the UT Charger site because I was tired of the anti-Charger/Spanos vitriol. I was born and raised in Encinitas. My father had season tickets for over 20 years and some of my favorite memories include Charger greats like Fouts, Joiner, JJ, Chandler, Winslow, Muncie etc.. I am not happy that the team moved to LA, but I totally understand why it happened (TV Market in So Cal rather than just SD and the futility of SD Stadium Building). There are so many more important wrongs happening in the world than the zipcode my Team plays in... therefore, I stomach the move and choose to support the coaches, players and lightning bolt emblem. I have three young sons that are Charger Fans now and I feel a bit bad that they are learning to support a team that has never one the big one. I really hope that it is remedied before I die. I will conclude just short of a manifesto and look forward to discussing the Bolts with you.

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Originally posted by glutton4Bolts View Post
                Hello All,

Sad to see the forums.chargers.com coming to a close. Heard about this site and I look forward to trying it out. Still am a member of the Padre UT Forum but avoid the UT Charger site because I was tired of the anti-Charger/Spanos vitriol. I was born and raised in Encinitas. My father had season tickets for over 20 years and some of my favorite memories include Charger greats like Fouts, Joiner, JJ, Chandler, Winslow, Muncie etc.. I am not happy that the team moved to LA, but I totally understand why it happened (TV Market in So Cal rather than just SD and the futility of SD Stadium Building). There are so many more important wrongs happening in the world than the zipcode my Team plays in... therefore, I stomach the move and choose to support the coaches, players and lightning bolt emblem. I have three young sons that are Charger Fans now and I feel a bit bad that they are learning to support a team that has never one the big one. I really hope that it is remedied before I die. I will conclude just short of a manifesto and look forward to discussing the Bolts with you.
                Welcome to a great site.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Hello All,

Welcome glutton.
                  It is a great board, awesome community, excellent knowledge, interesting football takes, and some unique personalities.
                  Look forward to discussions about the draft, FA, and the offseason.
                  Good to see more of the CMB migrating over.

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• BoltBacker
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Las Vegas, NV
                    • Send PM

Nice having new blood with the draft around the corner. Should be an interesting off-season to build off of last years accomplishments.

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Keeping the new blood is difficult when the forum is dead as hell. They come....they post....no responses for sometimes over 24 hours....they leave and never come back.

Guys it really takes a community to build a community. This place used to jam. Losing half the community with the move hurt. But we need to rally.

We just won 12 games. With a shitload of injuries. There is a lot to be excited about.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Hello All,

Welcome! Glad to have you on board!

Comment

• Cdn Bolt
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Ontario , Canada
                          • Send PM

Hi,

Charger fan from near Canada near Toronto. Pretty rare in these parts where most support the Bills, Steelers and other eastern teams mainly. Started following them in the Fouts heydey when I saw John Jefferson, 'The TD man', on the cover of SI. They were lighting up the score board and had cool uniforms to boot. Following such an offbeat out of the limelight club also was special.

Enjoyed the UT forums for years and lots of knowledge there, many bright football minds, insiders who seemed to have their ear to the walls of Charger mgmt, the draftroom and other areas , insiders w lots of insight or the vast majority just learning more about the team and having fun debating topics.

Unfortunately w the move it lost a huge amount of contributors. Followed some over to the Chargers message board last year which was also good but for some bizarre reason is shutting down too.

Anyway, many I believe are finding their way here now. Looking forward to lots of debate and learning here now. Recognize a few logos, names here already. Kept my same name & avatar too for any UT/ CMB relics.

Cheers all.
                          Last edited by Cdn Bolt; 01-30-2019, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X