Clear All

• NYBoltFan
    replied
    Welcome to all the new members!

Leave a comment:

• OG619FrightninLightnin
    replied
    Originally posted by boltupspain View Post
    Hi all! I've been a big Chargers fan since the early 00's. I'm based in Spain but I don't miss any snaps even if games are in the West Coast schedule late in the morning

Found recently this forum and think it can be nice to share thoughts with other fans.

Bolt up!
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Hi all! I've been a big Chargers fan since the early 00's. I'm based in Spain but I don't miss any snaps even if games are in the West Coast schedule late in the morning

Found recently this forum and think it can be nice to share thoughts with other fans.

Bolt up!
    Good to have you my bolt brother, Welcome to the Blues. We love Spain. lol

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied

Bolt up!
    Welcome to The Powder Blues!

Leave a comment:

• boltupspain
    replied

Bolt up!

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by BoltFan97 View Post
    Hi everyone. Looking forward to hanging with Charger fans on this message board. I moved to LA in 97 and starting watching since they were the 'hometown' team. The Rams and Raiders had skipped town. The excitement from LT, Rivers, and now Herbert has converted me from a casual to a true blue fan. Looking forward to see how the rookies will perform this year and hope injuries stay far away.

BoltFan97
    Good to have you my friend. Welcome to the Bolt family here at TPBs.

Leave a comment:

• BoltFan97
    replied
    Hi everyone. Looking forward to hanging with Charger fans on this message board. I moved to LA in 97 and starting watching since they were the 'hometown' team. The Rams and Raiders had skipped town. The excitement from LT, Rivers, and now Herbert has converted me from a casual to a true blue fan. Looking forward to see how the rookies will perform this year and hope injuries stay far away.

BoltFan97

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Belkster View Post
    Hi all! I don't know the rules of football very well, but I like football! Mostly watch it on TV. Sometimes I go to games. Sometimes we play an amateur game with friends. I hope I like it here
    Great to have you. Welcome to the Blues.

Leave a comment:

• Belkster
    replied
    Hi all! I don't know the rules of football very well, but I like football! Mostly watch it on TV. Sometimes I go to games. Sometimes we play an amateur game with friends. I hope I like it here

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by trivvv View Post
    sup. been following the chargers since 04. was on the chargers forum and glorifythepast. glad to see theres a chargers message board still running
    Good to have you bud. Welcome to TPB.com

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    sup. been following the chargers since 04. was on the chargers forum and glorifythepast. glad to see theres a chargers message board still running
    Welcome aboard.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X