X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by James Dollins View Post
    Glad to see knowledgeable fans talking. How do fans get feedback to the team such as, can our pass rush please not soften on 3rd downs? We're an opposing quarterback's dream right now! Why do we change our defense when it's working??
    Welcome man. Bolt UP!!!

Comment

• Hello, all my chargers family,

I am new here but have been a chargers fan all my life. I was born in San Diego many many years ago. Popped my football cherry watching the air Coryell era. I have always been a fan even when they are not so good.

My first son was born the day before the Chargers played in their first super bowl.

I look forward to sharing my opinions and reading yours.

I live in Utah now but might be moving back to Cali soon.

I still have a hard time saying Los Angels Chargers

I am a widower with 2 children still alive. (lost my oldest to cancer) Yes, I lost my son and my wife both within a 3-year span.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xthren View Post
        Hello, all my chargers family,

I am new here but have been a chargers fan all my life. I was born in San Diego many many years ago. Popped my football cherry watching the air Coryell era. I have always been a fan even when they are not so good.

My first son was born the day before the Chargers played in their first super bowl.

I am a widower with 2 children still alive. (lost my oldest to cancer) Yes, I lost my son and my wife both within a 3-year span.
        First of all my heart goes out to you. I think this is a really good place for ladies and gentlemen like yourself who have gone through these types of challenges. We have had some members fight the good fight in all aspects of life. And it always blows my mind how supportive this community is. I hated the move to LA. But i could never leave the Charger fan base. Leave here. Just too many willing to get your back and help you walk through all the challenges in life we encounter.

I simply cannot fathom what you have gone through. I just cant. But know you are instantly loved here. I am so deeply honored you would share this with us. And your courage and strength is so respected. Aloha to you.

Finally welcome to TPB. Thanks for showing me what courage looks like. I needed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xthren View Post
          Hello, all my chargers family,

Welcome to TPB, Xthren.
          We play modern defensive football.

Comment

• Hello TPB!

I figured the time for lurking was over, so, here I am.

The Chargers have been my one and only. Despite what has been beaten to death regarding the move, the decision making from every corner of this organization, and just about every one of my friends abandoning this team... I just can't shake the attachment I have after 30 years fandom. Follow another team? Absurd. Stop watching football all together? I found that pretty hard to accomplish, haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by JDaySoCal View Post
              Hello TPB!

I figured the time for lurking was over, so, here I am.

The Chargers have been my one and only. Despite what has been beaten to death regarding the move, the decision making from every corner of this organization, and just about every one of my friends abandoning this team... I just can't shake the attachment I have after 30 years fandom. Follow another team? Absurd. Stop watching football all together? I found that pretty hard to accomplish, haha!
              Welcome JDSC. Great to have you. Jump on in.

Comment

Working...
              X