• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SYB
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by pacstud View Post

Yeah, I tried for a bit to go over there...life may have interfered. DFW I've seen around (here or proboards, not sure), but I was lucky enough to meet him briefly at a game with Shammy. Good guy. Well, who knows...maybe some will pop up here or there. I do miss my Kiwi though
    I do "see" Kiwi now and then on another board I'm on that got started up as a result of the clamping down on the fun at the CMB at the same time when the JNCP guys all went to BT. He is doing well, but is completely done with the Chargers and the NFL as a whole. Love that dude. Best mod that I have ever dealt with on any platform and just a really nice, intelligent guy in general

Comment

• pacstud
      Black Belt Poster
      • Sep 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

I do "see" Kiwi now and then on another board I'm on that got started up as a result of the clamping down on the fun at the CMB at the same time when the JNCP guys all went to BT. He is doing well, but is completely done with the Chargers and the NFL as a whole. Love that dude. Best mod that I have ever dealt with on any platform and just a really nice, intelligent guy in general
      I may have to shoot him a line.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Are you guys talking about Bolt Talk? After the move many of our members stopped supporting the team. TTK. Savage Lizard. Many others. Every thread became a battle amongst friends. It was tough for me as the owner here. I loved those guys. I created their own forum here called the SD Legacy forum. It just didnt work. There was still a lot of fighting going on. I even participated in it. I think i had just had it. I cut that forum and with it all of our members who no longer supported the team. I didnt cut them...but they moved on to BT. We were losing team supporters because of the vibe here. Both sides played a part. Nobody to blame. We had to focus on our recovery here. Keep those that supported the team together. Ask the former members to move on.

Concudan was here for a while. I really like Curtis. Good guy.

No hatred for those guys. We were all together for many years prior to this forum. I miss those guys every day. And i wish them nothing but happiness in their lives.

That move to LA was hard on all of us.

Comment

• SYB
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          Are you guys talking about Bolt Talk? After the move many of our members stopped supporting the team. TTK. Savage Lizard. Many others. Every thread became a battle amongst friends. It was tough for me as an admin. I loved those guys. I created their own forum here called the SD Legacy forum. It just didnt work. There was still a lot of fighting going on. I even participated in it. I think i had just had it. I cut that forum and with it all of our members who no longer supported the team. I didnt cut them...but they moved on to BT. We were losing team supporters because of the vibe here. Both sides played a part. Nobody to blame. We had to focus on our recovery here. Keep those that supported the team together. Ask the former members to move on.

Concudad was here for a while. I really like Curtis. Good guy.

No hatred for those guys. We were all together for many years prior to this forum. I miss those guys every day. And i wish them nothing but happiness in their lives.

That move to LA was hard on all of us.
          Yep, I gave Bolt Talk a chance on 2 separate occasions and just couldn't get past all of the trolls. I had one guy who I had serious beef with on the CMB that ended up there after the CMB became sponsored by Disney and also being permabanned, who would constantly try to start shit anytime I posted. I got so tired of having to verbally bitch slap him any time I posted that it just wasn't worth it anymore. I then tried to go back after another mass migration from the CMB after a particularly douchey mod was going full troll mode on a couple of very respected posters. I just couldn't get into it though, so I haven't been posting much anywhere the last few years. I just wish that I had found this place earlier. Conc really did do a good job considering some of the insane personalities he had to deal with over there.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Yep, I gave Bolt Talk a chance on 2 separate occasions and just couldn't get past all of the trolls. I had one guy who I had serious beef with on the CMB that ended up there after the CMB became sponsored by Disney and also being permabanned, who would constantly try to start shit anytime I posted. I got so tired of having to verbally bitch slap him any time I posted that it just wasn't worth it anymore. I then tried to go back after another mass migration from the CMB after a particularly douchey mod was going full troll mode on a couple of very respected posters. I just couldn't get into it though, so I haven't been posting much anywhere the last few years. I just wish that I had found this place earlier. Conc really did do a good job considering some of the insane personalities he had to deal with over there.
            Conc was always a cool guy but I stopped going to Boltalk some years ago. I think I seen him here before but don't know why he didn't stay.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

I was close to asking Conc to be a mod here. But he was a mainstay on that forum. And i think his loyalty to BT was strong. As it should be. Im sorry you had to deal with so much trolling over your posting career. I dont tolerate it here. I have a quarantine user-group ill use if i have to. If i cant get someone to listen to me ill use it. I typically hand out warnings long before i ban someone. Some guys are team players some are not.

I tried to check in to BT just to say hi to my old friends. TTK was my admin. He was my site builder. I wasnt welcomed to warmly. But i get it. Like i said the move made people angry. And i was a sell out because i still supported the team.

Calling me a sellout does nothing. I really dont give a fuck when someone labels me something negative. Usually its more about the other person than it is myself. lol

I do miss those guys every day though.

Comment

• pacstud
                Black Belt Poster
                • Sep 2018
                • Send PM

after a particularly douchey mod was going full troll mode on a couple of very respected posters. .
                Yeah, that had a very Michael Douglas in Falling Down feel to it.

Comment

• SYB
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by pacstud View Post

Yeah, that had a very Michael Douglas in Falling Down feel to it.
                  Fuck. That. Guy. Such a twat.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Kemp made huge contributions to CMB.
                    Why mess with him ?
                    I tried unsuccessfully to get it back on the rails.
                    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• SYB
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                      Kemp made huge contributions to CMB.
                      Why mess with him ?
                      I tried unsuccessfully to get it back on the rails.
                      Whether you agreed with his takes or not, that dude put in hours of work to try and shed light on prospects, and that was sorely missed when he hung it up due to that insecure chuckle fuck.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Whether you agreed with his takes or not, that dude put in hours of work to try and shed light on prospects, and that was sorely missed when he hung it up due to that insecure chuckle fuck.
                        Kemp was here under the name Ebenezer. Hasn't been here since 2015 sometime,...according to the member list.

Man time flys lol.

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Ok i know who you are talking about. Ill try and track him down.

Comment

Working...
                          X