• Show
Clear All
  • RobH
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Tokyo, Japan
    • University English Lecturer
    • Send PM

Okay. I cleared everything out and there appears to be no problem. Thank you for all your efforts and I hope you start to feel better soon.

Mojo!

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by RobH View Post
      Hi,

It looks like that phishing problem still exists. My Avast security software picks it up every time I click on a link. Just FYI. It doesn't affect me, except that I have to click to close the Avast window every time I click using my Macs. It doesn't seem to affect my iPhone.

Also, let me know when you need a contribution. I'm always willing to lend a hand.

Cheers,

Rob

PS: I haven't cleared my cache yet, so I'll give that a try and let you know.
      Rob i think we are waiting for some sites to release us from a blacklist. Yours being one of them. Norton. Looks like Netcraft just released us. They sent me an email this morning saying all of their threats were done by mistake. Odd.

Ill contact Sucuri/Godaddy now regarding Avast. Cheers man.

I should have a new donations module up soon. Ill have to buy it. lol

Comment

• RobH
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Tokyo, Japan
        • University English Lecturer
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Rob i think we are waiting for some sites to release us from a blacklist. Yours being one of them. Norton. Looks like Netcraft just released us. They sent me an email this morning saying all of their threats were done by mistake. Odd.

Ill contact Sucuri/Godaddy now regarding Avast. Cheers man.

I should have a new donations module up soon. Ill have to buy it. lol
        I cleared the cache, and it's all good.

That's pretty damn funny you gotta buy the donations module. Still probably a lot cheaper than what I've been paying for my banner ads, system upgrades, course designs, salaries and all the other blessings of running a small business. Fortunately, the biz is doing well and the expenses make nice tax write offs.

I'm always glad to help you out with this place. It's a godsend to me.

Cheers

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Norton is still blocking access to the Forum on my laptop. I can get it on my phone because I don't have Norton. But it's difficult to write posts on my phone. I emailed Norton can let them know that powder blues.com is now safe, but I have received no response and and Norton still has a block on it.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Yes Norton is still blacklisting us. It could take as long as 48 hours godaddy said.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Good news! Norton has lifted its blacklist and I am able to now access on my laptop. I'm back; here to stay.

Comment

Working...
              X