• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Theres just something wrong with our development on defense. Depth players dont get better. Our starters are way too inconsistent. Defensive coaches have got to change. Something is going on there.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post
      Kellen Clemens + our second string defense = shit tv

Not sure why I am even bothering watching this.
      How are you watching it? Online? Its not on in France is it?

Comment

• RTPbolt
        Charger Fan till the end
        • Jun 2013
        • North Carolina
        • Send PM

Players gotta play...simple

Comment

• chargerkdb
          Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Hotter than hell, Georgia
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lightningwill_420 View Post
          Yes, but we already knew that.

I don't get offended by much. You'll have to do better than pig socks to make me shed a tear.

Donald Trump called my wife and my in-laws rapists and drug trafficker or something like that - no offense taken.

When I was a reporter, I had a few people tell me my home address and threaten to kill me - I wasn't offended.

And, as a Jew who doesn't look like a Jew or have a Jewish name, I've had a few people say some shit about Jews - didn't offend me.

In my current career, I get a lot of bad words thrown in my direction - that doesn't offend me.

My piss-poor paycheck offends me, but words never bother me, and neither would pictures.

This week, my apartment complex left me with no air conditioning (113 at one point inside my apartment), and my wife and I couldn't sleep for a few days. I was peeved - still am. You know, cuz that isn't just words or piggy socks.

I'm not a "feelings" guy. I mean - yea, I pretend I have emotions when it comes to talking sports and politics on the Internet or in the bar cuz that's fun. But, in real life, I don't get all touchy-feely about anything. And I realize I'm in the minority here. Most people like political correctness and worry about what people say or draw or whatever - but that ain't me. If this were Star Trek, I'd be a really stupid version of Spock. If this were Taxi, well, you know who I'd be.
          I'm absolutely no fan of Trump, I think he's an idiot, but he never called your wife and your in-laws rapists or drug traffickers. He was referring to the ease with which criminals are able to enter the country and not only be allowed to stay but be protected by certain communities under the guise of being a "sanctuary" for economically displaced people.
          There isn't an epidemic of white police hunting down and killing innocent young black men either. There have been a few disgusting instances but by no means is it as prevalent as the current "narrative" in the media or being portrayed by certain activists.

I understand the disgust Colin must have over the treatment people of color have faced and continue to face, but referring to law inforcement as pigs and refusing to show respect for the flag ARE disrespectful to a lot of people who have never even contemplated, much less participated in those activities.

Colin has a right to do what he's doing. I have the right to walk on hot coals and juggle chainsaws, that doesn't mean it's very smart. There will always be people who will have darkness in their hearts, unfortunately it's part of the human condition. I don't think his actions are going to convert the people he needs to change but it certainly is offending a lot of good natured people.

I'm rarely offended too. Mostly just disappointed with people

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Not a great effort on that pass by Reeves.

Comment

• RollingThunder
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
              How are you watching it? Online? Its not on in France is it?
              nfl gamepass for pre-season. Also bought a stream tv for the regular season.

Comment

• RollingThunder
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                Theres just something wrong with our development on defense. Depth players dont get better. Our starters are way too inconsistent. Defensive coaches have got to change. Something is going on there.
                Our defensive coaching sucks for sure. We need a new coach.

Thank god we got rid of Reich so atleast there is hope on offense.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

More comments about the defensive coaching?

I can't see the game, but I'm assuming we're talking about the same coordinator and mostly the same players as last year on defense. Telesco hasn't done a good job with the defense. Verrett is good when he plays. Everybody else on that defense who was on our team last year, other than maybe Perryman, is scrubby. And even that is questionable - he hasn't played much.

I hope Bosa and our new nose tackle save the day.

If we're going to win, it's going to take an improved offensive line. Give Rivers time on a consistent basis, and we'll be dominating time of possession and scoring a lot of points.

Our defense has shitty players, but, except for the first half of last season, Pagano's D generally gives us some sort of shot of winning. And that's saying a lot considering the players he's had to work with.

I'm still predicting Super Bowl championship.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Our starters aren't playing. But the depth is so bad its scary. Of course Clemens dosnt help on offense. Master of the hospital pass.

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

nfl gamepass for pre-season. Also bought a stream tv for the regular season.
                      Nice. One of the smart streams?

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Our defensive coaching sucks for sure. We need a new coach.

Thank god we got rid of Reich so atleast there is hope on offense.
                        Agreed. And im not so sure its just Pagano.

Comment

• captaind
                          Cook This Pork Chops
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Mars
                          • Ball Holder
                          • Send PM

nfl gamepass for pre-season.
                          I've been doing that for the last few years as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X