• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ghost of Quacksaw
    Beef Before Gazelles
    • May 2021
    • Send PM

OT -- Forgive Me, Brothers: Guitar Discussion

There must be some guitar players in here who would like to share pics of their favorite axes. No?

Marissa1.jpg

Here's one of mine-- Bought it new in '98. American made Lone Star. The red is a bit bright for me, but I fell for the wood grain. Texas Specials are perfect for the Rock and Roll I'm usually playing.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ghost of Quacksaw; 04-03-2024, 02:26 PM.
  • johnnywyoming
    Eeyore is Joey's #1 fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Oregon
    • Retirement
    • Send PM

Yamaha FG-365S that I bought in San Diego in 1975😋 I have another Yamaha12 string that I traded my wife’s Takamine for. It was a steal but it’s what the guy wanted! My wife plays piano now instead of the guitar. IMG_0482.jpg
    Thank God for morons. Without them who would the rest of us have to blame things on?

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
      Beef Before Gazelles
      • May 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by johnnywyoming View Post
      Yamaha FG-365S that I bought in San Diego in 1975😋 I have another Yamaha12 string that I traded my wife’s Takamine for. It was a steal but it’s what the guy wanted! My wife plays piano now instead of the guitar. IMG_0482.jpg
      You have to love a company that makes motorcycles, trombones, trumpets and guitars! This looks like it's in great shape for its age.
      Last edited by Ghost of Quacksaw; 04-03-2024, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Fleet 1
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Kauai
        • Send PM

Yeah man im not sure about this one. I just cant let everyone start a random OT thread. Everyone has a car so i left it up. But this is sort if just too much. I have to keep the charger forum clean. We have other forums here for this off topic stuff. Sorry Quack i love ya...but i want to keep the OTs minimal in the charger forum.

That goes for everyone,

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
          Beef Before Gazelles
          • May 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
          Yeah man im not sure about this one. I just cant let everyone start a random OT thread. Everyone has a car so i left it up. But this is sort if just too much. I have to keep the charger forum clean. We have other forums here for this off topic stuff. Sorry Quack i love ya...but i want to keep the OTs minimal in the charger forum.

That goes for everyone,
          No offense taken!

Comment

• Fleet 1
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Kauai
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

No offense taken!
            Thanks brother. I have a Taylor GS Mini by the way. Koa. Non electric. lol I have had a ton of guitars throughout my life. I grew up a Huge Edge(U2) fan so i was all about Fender Strats with BossDD3 pedals and Vox amps. But now i just finger pick my little Taylor.

IMG_4779.png

Comment

Working...
            X