Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bartman83642
    replied
    A lot of the stuff I que gets both dry rub and sauce.

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    Great thread.
    Dry rub FTW.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Dry rub or slathered in sauce?

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    LOL Bump

Leave a comment:

• Millionaire Wussy
    replied
    FLEET, you need to hold a raffle for a Traeger smoke grill. You and others here are making me very hungry.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by floydefisher View Post

Sounds like something I need to buy. I'm the charcoal king in a bad way. All my food comes out charcoal. :lol:
    Its so easy its ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• floydefisher
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Your wife? lol Im divorced. You dont even see the fire with my new grill. Its hocking how good this grill has made me look as a BBQ'er. I keep churning out perfect meat.
    Sounds like something I need to buy. I'm the charcoal king in a bad way. All my food comes out charcoal. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by floydefisher View Post

Somehow, I get the feeling the wife needs to have the fire department on speed dial. :fire:
    Your wife? lol Im divorced. You dont even see the fire with my new grill. Its hocking how good this grill has made me look as a BBQ'er. I keep churning out perfect meat.

Leave a comment:

• floydefisher
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    Just bought a new Traeger smoke grill. Anyone use these BBQ's? I had no idea they existed. I am easily the worse gas grill cook i know. I light everything on fire. And just stopped using one altogether a couple years ago.

Cant wait to use an outdoor grill this summer.
    Somehow, I get the feeling the wife needs to have the fire department on speed dial. :fire:

Leave a comment:

• oneinchpunch
    replied
    Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    I did 4 pork tenderloins yesterday (I wrapped two completely in bacon to get my necessary fat, OIP). That is good eating. And the government or whoever calculates such things no longer says you have to cook pork to 160 degrees so I went with 145 and it was awesome.
    I just don't want to see a grown man eating a filet mignon, that's all. I had 3 once but that was only because it was a steak flight to show the difference between grass fed, choice and prime.

I was surprised at how different each tasted when tried at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• Heatmiser
    replied
    I did 4 pork tenderloins yesterday (I wrapped two completely in bacon to get my necessary fat, OIP). That is good eating. And the government or whoever calculates such things no longer says you have to cook pork to 160 degrees so I went with 145 and it was awesome.

Leave a comment:

• oneinchpunch
    commented on 's reply
    Ribeye. You need the fat.
Working...
X