Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Coachmarkos
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • SoDak
      • Technology Director
      • Send PM

Heat up 3-1, and OKC needs to win tonight to avoid falling to 3-1.

The Heat are so good, when they are playing well. The Spurs are a machine. It's all about OKC...if they can play with the passion they did in game 3, and hit shots like they did in game 3...they can even it up. But they can't be up and down like the Memphis series, because the Spurs will torch them for that.
      "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• sandiego17
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Missed the last two games, so I'm not sure how they looked after looking horrible, but hope OKC can repeat what they did a couple seasons ago after going down 2-0. Come on Thunder!

Comment

• Coachmarkos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • SoDak
          • Technology Director
          • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
          Missed the last two games, so I'm not sure how they looked after looking horrible, but hope OKC can repeat what they did a couple seasons ago after going down 2-0. Come on Thunder!
          They look Soooo much better...particularly on defense. Ibaka makes that big of a difference, at least so far.

Game 5 is going to be VERY interesting.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
            Wow. OKC doesn't stand a chance and a lot of it has to do with coaching

eom.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Pop with another great series. Major adjustments in game 5 made sure that OKC didn't have any hope in this series.
              Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Can't take the Heat.

A universal theme
                Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • SoDak
                  • Technology Director
                  • Send PM

That first game of the NBA Finals was like the best basketball I've seen all year, right up until LeBron went down with that muscle cramp.

Looking forward to tomorrow night's game.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • SoDak
                    • Technology Director
                    • Send PM

LeBron is simply the best player in the world.

That is my analysis of game 2. Wow.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

You thought Donald Sterling would go quietly? Why? Just because he said he would?
                      Ha!

What we all hoped would be an inconvenient delay has turned into the worst-case scenario.
                      Dan Woike of The Orange County Register:

Donald also won’t sign off on the sale of the team to Steve Ballmer, according to the Associated Press.

Whether Donald needs to agree to that sale is a different question for he, Shelly, NBA and their lawyers to solve. The Sterling Family Trust reportedly specifies when one spouse can take control – and Shelly believes Donald has been ruled mentally incapacitated, giving her power. Whether Donald and the NBA see it the same way is questionable.

It’s probably a question that won’t matter. You think Ballmer is paying $2 billion to someone he isn’t totally certain can even sell the Clippers? No way.

Unless the trust’s rules are crystal clear and Donald’s diagnosis irrefutable, the sale to Ballmer is probably off.

Likely, the NBA will re-schedule its vote to remove Donald as the Clippers’ owner. Yes, the league has a little egg on its face for allowing Sterling to continue owning the team for an extra week (or maybe more), but that’s not a huge deal. The other owners will almost surely vote out Donald.

If Donald is voted out, the ramifications would be wide. Shelly would also lose her ownership of the team, meaning she couldn’t sell the team to Ballmer (and couldn’t agree with him to preserve her place as owner emeritus). The NBA would take over the sale and then give the proceeds to the Sterlings.

A temporary injunction could delay or maybe even stop that process, but Sterling is unlikely to get an injunction granted.
                      Sterling is on his way out one way or another. It’ll just go through the courts rather than happen smoothly.
                      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• sandiego17
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

At least the one guy on the Spurs I don't dislike played lights out last night. Glad to see Kahwi shine.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                          http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...t-against-nba/

You thought Donald Sterling would go quietly? Why? Just because he said he would?
                          Ha!

What we all hoped would be an inconvenient delay has turned into the worst-case scenario.
                          Dan Woike of The Orange County Register:

Donald also won’t sign off on the sale of the team to Steve Ballmer, according to the Associated Press.

Whether Donald needs to agree to that sale is a different question for he, Shelly, NBA and their lawyers to solve. The Sterling Family Trust reportedly specifies when one spouse can take control – and Shelly believes Donald has been ruled mentally incapacitated, giving her power. Whether Donald and the NBA see it the same way is questionable.

It’s probably a question that won’t matter. You think Ballmer is paying $2 billion to someone he isn’t totally certain can even sell the Clippers? No way.

Unless the trust’s rules are crystal clear and Donald’s diagnosis irrefutable, the sale to Ballmer is probably off.

Likely, the NBA will re-schedule its vote to remove Donald as the Clippers’ owner. Yes, the league has a little egg on its face for allowing Sterling to continue owning the team for an extra week (or maybe more), but that’s not a huge deal. The other owners will almost surely vote out Donald.

If Donald is voted out, the ramifications would be wide. Shelly would also lose her ownership of the team, meaning she couldn’t sell the team to Ballmer (and couldn’t agree with him to preserve her place as owner emeritus). The NBA would take over the sale and then give the proceeds to the Sterlings.

A temporary injunction could delay or maybe even stop that process, but Sterling is unlikely to get an injunction granted.
                          Sterling is on his way out one way or another. It’ll just go through the courts rather than happen smoothly.
                          You're lost again, little girl.

Comment

Working...
                          X