• pumpkinhead80

Comment

• SDFan
      Woober Goober
      • Jun 2013
      • Dolores, CO
      • Retired
      • Send PM

I have a magic johnson which can alter the course of events with supernatural forces
      Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Maverick
        (Coryellian)
        • Jun 2013
        • Point Loma
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
        I have a magic johnson which can alter the course of events with supernatural forces
        That's what HE said....

Comment

• pumpkinhead80

so yes, please get offended, lock a thread after getting the last word, unlock it to get in another, then re-lock it again. all of your reading comprehensions suck. which is a big negative on a text based communication site. it's easy to tell you revere martyrs, can't wait to get in line to be the victim of something. and yes chris, if you believe a god is guiding tebow to victory, you're a religitard. if you just think there's a MAGIC SUPERNATURAL being out there responsible for the start of creation, that's not what i was talking about. and those words aren't derogatory. it is accurate and you should at least have the balls to own it. if it sounds silly to you, maybe examine why that is. i wanted to clarify for the umpteenth time, but it does appear you have reason to be offended, since you did in fact fall into that category. but don't be a doof and censor me while still responding yourself. i'm aware you're probably going to remove all of this but i hope you take a second to read it. maybe even understand it?

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

I'm quite sure that your anti-religion posts would be just as offensive to someone who believes in person as they are in text. It has nothing to do with reading comprehension, it's the typical progressive lack of tolerance and understanding that people believe differently than you. Mocking or belittling them is just childish trolling.

Comment

• Den60
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

If this team wins more than 6 games this year I will not only believe in God, but that he is a Charger fan to boot.

Comment

• Beerman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Eastlake
                • Send PM

Seriously....this thread...

Comment

• QSmokey
                  Guardedly Optimistic
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kuna, Idaho
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
                  If this team wins more than 6 games this year I will not only believe in God, but that he is a Charger fan to boot.
                  Now THAT'S the kind of responses a topic like this needs on a football board.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                    No Sir, I Dont Like It
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Section 457
                    • Migrant Film Worker
                    • Send PM

Troll
                    (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/)
                    In Old Norse sources, trolls are said to dwell in isolated mountains, rocks, and caves, sometimes live together (usually as father-and-daughter or mother-and-son), and are rarely described as helpful or friendly.

a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

In Scandinavian folklore, trolls became beings in their own right, where they live far from human habitation, are not Christianized, and are considered dangerous to human beings.
                    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                    sigpic

Comment

fender57
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Someone's butthurt.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Your never as American as you are when telling some one elce, how to live, what to believe, how to think, worship, believe, or not to believe.
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
                        X