• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

All good brother...i was just defending his deep ball. He needs a lot of work. And i wasnt supporting him as far as a draft pick. Just that he was the most accurate deep thrower in ncaa last year. His deep balls were mind blowing. I dont know why he struggles with the perimeter throws. But both Rivers and Brees had deep ball question marks coming out. All three were highly accurate in college. Brees and Rivers played in the right offenses though and outside the B12.

I dont hate the pick in the 2nd round. But id rather have Lauletta in the 3rd. Probably have to take him in the 2nd though.

Comment

• Panamamike
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      All good brother...i was just defending his deep ball. He needs a lot of work. And i wasnt supporting him as far as a draft pick. Just that he was the most accurate deep thrower in ncaa last year. His deep balls were mind blowing. I dont know why he struggles with the perimeter throws. But both Rivers and Brees had deep ball question marks coming out. All three were highly accurate in college. Brees and Rivers played in the right offenses though and outside the B12.

I dont hate the pick in the 2nd round. But id rather have Lauletta in the 3rd. Probably have to take him in the 2nd though.
      I would rather use top 4 on some combo of DL, EDGE, S, and OT and LB. I realllly want to wait at least one year on QB. Just my preference. S and RB may very well come via FA after the draft. All depends on value and how the draft shakes out.

Comment

Do you guys know if there's a better crop of QBs coming out next year?

Comment

• chargerkdb
          chargerkdb commented
          Editing a comment
          Im watching Will Grier from WVa. I think hes going to put up crazy numbers. Looks like Clipboard Jesus. Overall class probably not very strong but someone will step up im sure
      • Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
        Do you guys know if there's a better crop of QBs coming out next year?
        From what I've seen, its worse.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

Well that stinks. If we were going to draft anyone from Oklahoma State, I'd take James Washington.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

I would rather use top 4 on some combo of DL, EDGE, S, and OT and LB. I realllly want to wait at least one year on QB. Just my preference. S and RB may very well come via FA after the draft. All depends on value and how the draft shakes out.
            Completely down for that. Just saying if we are drafting a QB id like it to not be in the 1st round. The later the better. Because i think upgrading Geno and Cardale wouldn't be difficult.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • SoDak
              • Technology Director
              • Send PM

Yeah, I just read something today (I can't remember where), that said next year's QB class is really weak.
              "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
                Yeah, I just read something today (I can't remember where), that said next year's QB class is really weak.
                but the year after is looking pretty damn good. This was a really strong freshman class.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                  HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                    chargerkdb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I personally think Rosen still best of the crop. His personality putting people off. Aaron Rodgers dropped because he was cocky. Not saying he’s Rodgers but teams have a comfort level they need
                • SDFan
                  Woober Goober
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Dolores, CO
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

is this the effect of "Liar's month" at work? All these head & media games GMs and others play to dis certain guys to scare off other teams so they increase chances to get the guy they really want.
                  Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Maverick
                    (Coryellian)
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Point Loma
                    • Send PM

I am hearing from a very reliable media source & friend of mine that Mason Rudolph could very well be the Chargers' pick at #17.

Comment

• Panamamike
                      Panamamike commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well....i am convinced. I am SURE the Chargers would inform the media about their pick. LOL.

I would be surprised and very disappointed. But the draft isn't just one round.

As it is, i will go with my gut and say they will not draft a QB this year.

• Maverick
                      Maverick commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Panamamike....I didn't say the Chargers informed the media, nor am I saying it's 100%....just saying he's hearing things from some insiders that indicate this could be the pick.....read between the lines, brother. Would you rather I not have said anything about it?

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's as good a day as any to eat a bullet.
                  • oneinchpunch
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

I will say...phew
                    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...
                    X