• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
    Camryn Bymun is a hit with me too. The 2 Oregon CB's... Washington has a couple CB's... and has anyone heard/seen anything about Appalachian State's CB's...?
    Jolly of App has presence and coverage skills. Round 5.
    But you've already got Radunz...too many Sammy's.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I like him but he has a serious injury history. Risk vs. reward = where do you take him
      Injury history? That’s our guy!!! Shame because, in addition to talent, he seems to have the personality that can transform an OL. If he tore his acl last night he’ll drop. I’d take him in the 3rd if he’s still around

Comment

• Boltnut
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Jolly of App has presence and coverage skills. Round 5.
        But you've already got Radunz...too many Sammy's.
        Now I'm sad. Can I at least put some Sammy's on the practice squad...?

CB Shemar Jean-Charles Appalachian State
        OG Quinn Meinertz Wisconsin Whitewater
        RB Trey Ragas Louisiana Lafayette
        TE Zach Davidson Central Missouri

So many...

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Now I'm sad. Can I at least put some Sammy's on the practice squad...?

CB Shemar Jean-Charles Appalachian State
          OG Quinn Meinertz Wisconsin Whitewater
          RB Trey Ragas Louisiana Lafayette
          TE Zach Davidson Central Missouri

So many...
          I like fishing for Sammy Small School UDFA's for PS...Guyton was from North Texas and Parham from Stetson...what I DON'T like is taking a Sammy project in the first three rounds, like Pip (Sioux Falls Univ., population 1,400)...Pip looks like a bust...

Comment

• Boltnut
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I like the David Andrews signing - Chargers need a solid OC to me more than OG. Well after OT. Patriots might prioritize Thuney over Andres
            Henry, Lamp, Davis, Jenkins, Vigil - all good with

Ingrama, Perryman, Green and Taylor - yep all can go
            Feeney I think comes back

As for the draft Slater, Wyatt Davis any big old OL. Wyatt Davis might be a Zach Martin plug/[play OG - if you can't get a top flight tackle

And today, I probably am letting Mike Williams test the waters.
            I remember the good ol' days when Nutty wanted David Andrews in the 6th round... and got laughed off the CMB. Loved him then, love him now.
            Problem is... Patriots have lots of cap space to re-sign guys like Andrews and Thuney. Patriots have a good eye for OL.

Packers have cap problems. Probably can't re-sign OC Corey Linsley. A Campen/Bulaga Reunion...?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

TAMU. CINCY. HOSED.
              We do not play modern football.

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Under this specific rating system, you are correct.
                The rating system stinks. Anybody here write code? This group of people on this fan-board could put out a better player rating system database.

Comment

• Boltnut
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I like fishing for Sammy Small School UDFA's for PS...Guyton was from North Texas and Parham from Stetson...what I DON'T like is taking a Sammy project in the first three rounds, like Pip (Sioux Falls Univ., population 1,400)...Pip looks like a bust...
                  Yep, was very disappointed with the Pip drafting. And yes, very wary of the Sammy Small School draftings in the early rounds.

Zaven Collins and Dillon Radunz seem like the Sammy's that are worth 2nd round picks this year.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

I like him but he has a serious injury history. Risk vs. reward = where do you take him
                    He really manhandled Tyler Shelvin, the LSU nose tackle, last year. Injury pretty much cut short each of his first 3 seasons, and then transferred to Alabama. Now he's out again. Academically inclined, which you want to see in a center.

"I think he's probably one of the most popular guys on our team," Saban said. "He has great leadership qualities. His impact can affect guys in a positive way. He's got a great personality. I don't know anybody on our team that doesn't really like him.

I'd say 3rd round (the 2nd one), but that is Telesco's historical bust round.

I'm tired of watching big guys put Feeney on skates. Telesco likes smaller, mobile centers: Dickerson doesn't fit that mold.
                    Telesco has spent/waisted 3 3rd round pics on that model. Dickerson is a cinder block with length.
                    Last edited by powderblueboy; 12-20-2020, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Injury history? That’s our guy!!! Shame because, in addition to talent, he seems to have the personality that can transform an OL. If he tore his acl last night he’ll drop. I’d take him in the 3rd if he’s still around
                      i can't imagine someone picking him in round 2. I really like this guy....he jumps out. That Alabama guard (Deonte Brown?) who whipped Auburn's Brown last year should be a target too.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Yep, was very disappointed with the Pip drafting. And yes, very wary of the Sammy Small School draftings in the early rounds.

Zaven Collins and Dillon Radunz seem like the Sammy's that are worth 2nd round picks this year.
                        I've placed Telesco on probation: he's forbidden from drafting Sammies, Domers, Locals, Dakotans & the walking wounded this draft.
                        His big board has been effectively cut in half.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

I've placed Telesco on probation: he's forbidden from drafting Sammies, Domers, Locals, Dakotans & the walking wounded this draft.
                          His big board has been effectively cut in half.
                          He drafted Mager and Pip in the third round
                          he has traded away three fourth rounders and one third rounder.
                          Picks like Watt and Tuerk and Perry in the 3rd and 4th round
                          He has had his good moments but he has also had shaky moments

Comment

Working...
                          X