• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AK47
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Excellent point. A solid LT is always at a premium, so grab one at #13 when we have the chance...
    Fluker @# 11. Why? In hindsight he flew up up many boards supposedly (smokescreen?) and came unto our radar late.

Stick to your big board Telesco!!! You can't go wrong with LT at #13 this time around.

Comment

• Boltsfan70
      East Coast Chargers Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • PA transplant living in S. Carolina
      • Send PM

I still say we sign hunter henry and trent williams. That way we can take the best player available at 13. then rd 2 and 3 get CB, center, and edge
      Last edited by Boltsfan70; 02-03-2021, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

We aren't through with all current OL. Depth that can play is critical and we don't know if the new coaches, playcalling & OL scheme will improve production in the hold overs. Absolutely need at least 1 quality OL draft pick. 2 is better.

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltsfan70 View Post
          I still say we sign hunter henry and trent williams. That way we can take the best player available at 13. then rd 2 and 3 get CB, center, and edge
          Not a bad idea...in that case, I would be okay with taking OT in round 2...

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post
            We aren't through with all current OL. Depth that can play is critical and we don't know if the new coaches, playcalling & OL scheme will improve production in the hold overs. Absolutely need at least 1 quality OL draft pick. 2 is better.
            TT better draft Minimum 2 o linemen in the early rounds.He has to face the facts he has shit the bed buildin this o line and correct his mistakes or see himself out the door.

Comment

• Critty
              Dominate the Day.
              • Mar 2019
              • Send PM

Bucky Brooks has my mocked players gone before the Chargers pick.
              Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                • Feb 2019
                • McLean Illinois
                • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Fluker @# 11. Why? In hindsight he flew up up many boards supposedly (smokescreen?) and came unto our radar late.

Stick to your big board Telesco!!! You can't go wrong with LT at #13 this time around.
                In point of fact, you absolutely can go wrong picking LT at 13. Depends on who is left...that is exactly what happened with Fluker...so we are gonna reach for a second tier tackle at 13, when similar talent can be had in the second? And if you say Darrisaw, I say watch the tape.

I still think Slater will be there...that'll make everyone happy, I think...
                Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

In point of fact, you absolutely can go wrong picking LT at 13. Depends on who is left...that is exactly what happened with Fluker...so we are gonna reach for a second tier tackle at 13, when similar talent can be had in the second? And if you say Darrisaw, I say watch the tape.

Can’t argue with an elite IOL prospect.
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• electricgold
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2020
                    • Send PM

IF we draft Oline in the first round, I would only do it in round 1 for a LT, if TT felt he could step in as the starter day 1 as the new LT for sure. Otherwise D with the first pick probably the best CB or DE.

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

I would even consider drafting the #1-2 Cornerback or #1-2 receiver in this class if 3 OT are taken before #13. If 5 QB's are taken before we pick then someone really good might slip to us at #13. If there is still some good QB's left on the board and we can trade out of #13 to some other team for another 2nd rounder and a possible 3rd rounder if it's more than 10 spots. Another two picks and we could draft 3 oline in the first 3 rounds. Pick of the litter so to speak.

:Beer1:
                      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Can’t argue with an elite IOL prospect.
                        Still on the fence bout that...but yea. At the least, Slater is that.
                        Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                          X