• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt Dude
    Draftnik
    • Oct 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I don’t think Kyzir would have more than like a 5th/6th round pick value.
    Why are you looking to trade him?
    I thought he was solid LB before going down. He made STOPs. I see him backing up K9 for 2021. If his injuries persist, I’d let him walk in 2022 as a FA.
    I agree. He can tackle. Keep him for depth and special teams. That’s probably more valuable than the 7th rounder we might get in a trade.
    Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
      I agree. He can tackle. Keep him for depth and special teams. That’s probably more valuable than the 7th rounder we might get in a trade.
      After looking at some more video and reading, I think you have a good point,.... I'd change my pick from Molden to Paulson Adebo. Reason being I don't think Staley would want to move on from Harris having had him in Denver. I like Molden but I think Adebo fits better on the outside.
      Next time perhaps after FA'cy we will all have a better idea. What they do with our CBs is huge for moving forward.
      I'm thinking we may move on from one of Hayward or Harris but not both.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
        Draftnik
        • Oct 2020
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

After looking at some more video and reading, I think you have a good point,.... I'd change my pick from Molden to Paulson Adebo. Reason being I don't think Staley would want to move on from Harris having had him in Denver. I like Molden but I think Adebo fits better on the outside.
        Next time perhaps after FA'cy we will all have a better idea. What they do with our CBs is huge for moving forward.
        I'm thinking we may move on from one of Hayward or Harris but not both.
        Adebo’s a baller. I’d be happy with that pick. He’s one of the best 1-on-1 coverage guys in the draft.

The Staley-Harris situation can be seen two ways: Staley might want to keep him because of their prior relationship. But he also might want to move on because he’s acutely aware of his limitations.

I get that Staley’s all about relationships, but he’s too smart to let them impede his system. When I look at Troy Hill vs. Chris Harris I see two very different players at the nickel position. Troy Hill worked better. And Molden’s style resembles Hill.

I still like the Molden pick. And wouldn’t count it out that both Harris and Hayward get cut.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

delete...wrong thread.
          Last edited by wu-dai clan; 02-12-2021, 07:45 AM.
          We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
            Draftnik
            • Oct 2020
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
            delete...wrong thread.
            Feeney Is not adequate. Upgrade please.

I’ve got my eye on Nick Easton from the Saints. Not a FA but he’ll be a cap casualty because of Cesar Ruiz. He’ll only be slightly more expensive than re-signing Feeney.

I’m also a little unsure about Myers to be honest. Hope I’m wrong, but I just don’t see it with him.

Christensen, on the other hand, looks adequate. Id be shocked if he makes it all the way to our 3rd round comp pick.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

Feeney Is not adequate. Upgrade please.

I’ve got my eye on Nick Easton from the Saints. Not a FA but he’ll be a cap casualty because of Cesar Ruiz. He’ll only be slightly more expensive than re-signing Feeney.

I’m also a little unsure about Myers to be honest. Hope I’m wrong, but I just don’t see it with him.

Christensen, on the other hand, looks adequate. Id be shocked if he makes it all the way to our 3rd round comp pick.
              Move Feeney to his natural position ORG. Some pundits have Myers ahead of Creed.

Of course with Christensen, the DBs and Daelin, I am guessing about availability, slotting.

TY ! To be continued.

Comment

• Critty
                Dominate the Day.
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

JJ Watt was released.
                Chargers should go after him.
                Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                  Draftnik
                  • Oct 2020
                  • Send PM

Move Feeney to his natural position ORG. Some pundits have Myers ahead of Creed.
                  Feeney’s natural position was with the Hoosiers. For a guard picked in the third he’s been a major disappointment. A classic Telesco whiff.

Those pundits who’d pick Myers ahead of Creed are special boys, indeed.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Spicy.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2020
                      • Oklahoma
                      • Send PM

adding more spice... I'm cutting Mike Willliams, Heyward, and Turner to sign one of those free agent centers a la Mike Pouncey:smile:

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                        Draftnik
                        • Oct 2020
                        • Send PM

Spicy.
                        Yeah.

My strong feelings about Feeney this morning come from rewatching the LAC vs. Saints game last night. I was overwhelmed by how poorly Feeney played. It was disheartening.

On the other side of the ball, G Nick Easton, who’s not even a starter anymore, kept pushing Tillery 10 yards past the LOS on every run play.

Embarrassing.

Comment

• Boltnut
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
                          adding more spice... I'm cutting Mike Willliams, Heyward, and Turner to sign one of those free agent centers a la Mike Pouncey:smile:
                          Exactly! The last time we were 12-4 (only 2 years ago) we had a healthy Pouncey and a healthy Okung. Adequate just isn't enough... it never is.

It's not our fault that other teams (Packers, Rams, Steelers) can't manage their caps. Should we feel sorry for them...? Or should we take advantage of them...? I say we storm the castle while we can!

Comment

Working...
                          X